Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1:6 - Marvel - Deadpool figure

I know, but on a walkthrough video of the booth during SDCC14 one of the representatives said the exclusive was gonna be headpool, of course they could have changed it between July and now.

This is true I talked to one of the SS reps and he told me the same thing, yeah it could change but I don't see that being the case.

Yeah... the jacket looks a bit thick .... like a fleece.

ChadMan, love that custom Deadpool!

Anyway, I like this figure as it is. My guess is that it would be $190-200, similar to their DC line.

I like Deadpool but have never been a huge fan. Certainly not enough to get the figure. I think it has its good points and bad. Of course none of its bad points stopped me from entering their giveaway. :)

:exactly: Scout Trooper rolling in at $190, I think $200 is a given.

Yeah, but I was surprised at the price of Scout and his bike. I'm sure those who initially planned to purchase multiples were taken aback. The bike I guess could still be expensive even @ $250 and not the $300 SSC's asking from us. Sure, Batpod's $275 pricetag was 2 years ago, but still.

Maybe not parts from GI Joe's per se, but he'd definitely fit right at home with these guys...

Sideshow-2012-Snake-Eyes-And-Timber-13_1355376581.jpg

2616_press05-001.jpg

26122_press02-001.jpg

Rather than he does with this guy...
sdcc-2014-sideshow-marvel-sixth-scale-figures-007.jpg

Do you think this figure will sell more now with the buzz
about the Deadpool movie coming soon?

I know, but on a walkthrough video of the booth during SDCC14 one of the representatives said the exclusive was gonna be headpool, of course they could have changed it between July and now.
Okay must've missed that thanks man. Just hoping its a mask less face :) would be the GOAT of Marvel 1/6s lol
Amen. Chad's custom looks more like Deadpool than this "Sideshow interpretation." To me it looks like he's wearing his Deadpool PJ's.
Yeah love the custom wish this was more aligned with that but Its not like I'm not going to get this

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It would be really something if SSC makes a better Spider-man figure than HT.

It would be really something if SSC makes a better Spider-man figure than HT.

If they make a truly comic book version with the web wings under his arms...it WILL be better than HT....

If they make a truly comic book version with the web wings under his arms...it WILL be better than HT....
Classic 'webwings' would be siiiiiick! We'll probably get more than few versions of Spidey :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I bit too much brown on this guy, but still an immediate pre-order.

I'm sure a lot of that can be removed without damadge.

My question now is, will his swords be metal blades or plastic? I'm not to knowledgable on Sideshow's past sword's.

Back