Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jango being mostly CGI during the kamino duel, the dent on and off before he actually bump his head on the Slave I door is most probably due to swapped CGI models during post production.
I believe that dent was always meant to be resulting from Jango bumping his head on the door and a nod to the Death Star stormtrooper bumping his head while chasing the heroes in ANH.

Yay it was a nod, but the Stormtrooper didn't dent his helmet. Jango got his during the fight with Kenobi.

Jango being mostly CGI during the kamino duel, the dent on and off before he actually bump his head on the Slave I door is most probably due to swapped CGI models during post production.
I believe that dent was always meant to be resulting from Jango bumping his head on the door and a nod to the Death Star stormtrooper bumping his head while chasing the heroes in ANH.

I agree with you. And it's STUPID.

Now that the dent got everybody's attention, perhaps SSC could consider offering us the alternate helmet.:D

I preordered this guy, hope they correct at least some of the issues mentioned. That head sculpt looks great minus the headset and ten head. Mine will be displayed with helmet so it really doesn't matter. I'm a fan of both Fetts, and can't pass it up either way. I do think a preteen Boba as an exclusive would've been better. Oh, and it would have been awesome for Mace to include the dented helmet and/or a neck stump and Jango portrait. A little planning goes a long way.

Funny that such a long-awaited character's thread went over a month without ANY discussion.

Funny that such a long-awaited character's thread went over a month without ANY discussion.

There isn't much to talk about until we see some updated photos at SDCC, then we can see if they fixed the helmet and head sculpt in the last two months. It also could be our first look at the Boba PF

I had actually forgotten it was announced at all! :lol

I was reading some posts in other threads a few days ago and people casually mentioned Jango and I thought, "wait, what? Was that announced?"

Looks like they still haven't fixed the helmet for SDCC, anyone worried for this piece or do you think they will still fix it in the eleven months before it comes out? Everything else about the figure looks good though

It'll be JUST like their Boba - all mistakes securely intact & ready for mass consumption. :lol

I waved this after the promo pics - wonkiness be GONE!!

Looks like they still haven't fixed the helmet for SDCC, anyone worried for this piece or do you think they will still fix it in the eleven months before it comes out? Everything else about the figure looks good though

What's wrong with the helmet?

Same thinking here. Helmet aside everything else looks good.

It's the wrong shape, & the proportions are all over the place - just like their Boba.

I don't mine the mold being a little wonky, but they still have Bobas sensor thing on his cheek that Jango absolutely didn't have, and it sticks out like a big hairy mole whenever I see it. Other than that I love the figure, I might just have to display him without the helmet

Proof that the only reason this figure was made was because they had left over Boba parts

Well, given that Jango has different gauntlets, boots, and jetpack, as well as unique holsters, cod piece, belt, thigh armor, and shin armor that might not be true. I'm hoping beyond hope this figure turns out good, and my headcanon is that they are working on getting the unique parts done before fixing the helmet, but now I don't know if I'll cancel my p/o or not. If anything I'll wait for some in hand pics

Guess I am glad I am ignorant on this subject, cause honestly, Jango looks awesome to me.

Yep. Same here. I like the character design, but I have never take the time to examine every piece of his costume and equipment in detail so I have no idea what imperfections or inaccuracies this figure may have. I just think he looks awesome. I guess sometimes ignorance really is bliss :p

Back