Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed they painted the Boba helmet to get a preview out. I have 3 perfectly fine Jangos, I'm not too critical on the details, but if this ships with a Boba helmet, then it's a pass.

I assumed they painted the Boba helmet to get a preview out. I have 3 perfectly fine Jangos, I'm not too critical on the details, but if this ships with a Boba helmet, then it's a pass.

If they just painted the Boba for the preview he would still have the dent, but that's what I'm going to tell myself they did so I can keep my cool

If they just painted the Boba for the preview he would still have the dent, but that's what I'm going to tell myself they did so I can keep my cool

I didn't buy the proto Fett, I just assumed he didn't have the dent.

First to order this 1/6:
sdcc2014_hasbro_starwars_42.jpg

omg, can't wait for pink fett recolour on Sideshows new fem bod!

First to order this 1/6:
sdcc2014_hasbro_starwars_42.jpg

I think the only thing Sabine shares with Boba is the black visor and being a mando, other than that it's more than a recolor. That being said if they released her in a realistic style like they have done with Rex and eco and fives and Wolffe ir would be an instant pre-order

First to order this 1/6:

I would buy the **** out of that. You have no idea.

I think the only thing Sabine shares with Boba is the black visor and being a mando, other than that it's more than a recolor. That being said if they released her in a realistic style like they have done with Rex and eco and fives and Wolffe ir would be an instant pre-order

And even the visor shape is different. Hers are arched at the top. So... Other than general styling cues from Mandalorian helmet and body armor, nothing. But we get so few female figures from Sideshow, I would be ecstatic over a Sabine fig. I hope they make the entire Rebels cast!

I would buy the **** out of that. You have no idea.

And even the visor shape is different. Hers are arched at the top. So... Other than general styling cues from Mandalorian helmet and body armor, nothing. But we get so few female figures from Sideshow, I would be ecstatic over a Sabine fig. I hope they make the entire Rebels cast!

Yeah, the night owl is an awesome helmet. I've seen the Sabine helmet in person, and I would love a 1/6 as well

I don't mine the mold being a little wonky, but they still have Bobas sensor thing on his cheek that Jango absolutely didn't have, and it sticks out like a big hairy mole whenever I see it. Other than that I love the figure, I might just have to display him without the helmet
Yeah totally, I should've added that too of course.

My 1/6th Jango Fett is listed as "Item Shipping Soon" in my Order History. Unless I missed the memo, I had no idea Jango would be produced so quickly.

darn... really contemplating on cancelling this... it doesn't scream must have..

and when it comes to head sculpts, I just have this thought that unmasked head sculpts are probably better off in 1/4 scale...so hopefully a 1/4 version of this is released; if not, then I don't think i'd feel bad not owning this.

really conflicted haha...

It's (the character) a "must have" for me....

I just want them to "fix" this figure's helmet and lose the big forehead...

One of my PT faves as well, but I'll be pilfering parts from this figure - not buying it outright.

Too many flubs on it to waste my money - as if the final figure is going to be improved on. :lol

Yep - custom Jango for me I think. I'm not fussed on completing one in a hurry, I just want a figure that looks right.

Damn, I PO'ed this without studying the proto pics. Didn't know the headphones are permanently on the hs and they reused Boba's helmet.

Back