Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vintij, maybe someone will do a custom helmet? Then like you say, it would be better to build our own customs. I'm doing this more often lately.
I'd take a LFL licensed Fett shampoo bottle lid at this point. :lol

Seriously though - yeah, if there's a great second option out there in the future, I'll be more than interested in a custom helmet.

It's a shame the Medicom helmets are smaller, because they're spot on sculpt wise. :gah:

While the discussion continues on Sideshow's forthcoming effort, here's another look at Medicom's "Geonosis" version....

...I like this figure....pretty well-rendered. The gauntlets, belt and holster are leaning more towards the toy-like (similar to Hasbro's effort from many years back), but it still displays well.

Still missing that infamous "ding" on the helmet...hopefully something Sideshow will consider for theirs....

While the discussion continues on Sideshow's forthcoming effort, here's another look at Medicom's "Geonosis" version....

...I like this figure....pretty well-rendered. The gauntlets, belt and holster are leaning more towards the toy-like (similar to Hasbro's effort from many years back), but it still displays well.

Still missing that infamous "ding" on the helmet...hopefully something Sideshow will consider for theirs....

Still an awesome figure once you do the body swap and mods. Love mine.

Yeah, the medi looks great, especially if you've padded it like some have, it's also a perfect fit for the SSC collection due to being shorter like Jango. I kept my Ultimate Hasbro when I got my medI and I'm sure I'll keep both those when this ships. Something to like about each imo.

I believe Jango did not have the Dent until he got run over by the Beastie thing...just before Mace cut his head off.
Personally, I'd be fine without a dented helmet as that was more Boba's characteristic helmet tag. I think the dent was just a subtle gag, having it be in (roughly) the same place.

He has it on Kamino. ScreenHunter_02Apr220802.jpg ScreenHunter_03Apr220804.jpg

That first is the Phantom dent. He flies up without a dent, gets hit by nothing, but you can see the dent while he launches his pack missile. When he goes down to engage it's gone, but then after the exchange with Obi it's there continuously until his death on Geonosis.

Didn't Jango bummed his head into the entrance of The Slave-1? That should give his helmet a second dent:peace:lol

Didn't Jango bummed his head into the entrance of The Slave-1? That should give his helmet a second dent:peace:lol

Yeah, I always assumed that the dent was supposed to be the result of the Slave I door closing on his head. Weird that it appeared off and on before that.

Jango being mostly CGI during the kamino duel, the dent on and off before he actually bump his head on the Slave I door is most probably due to swapped CGI models during post production.
I believe that dent was always meant to be resulting from Jango bumping his head on the door and a nod to the Death Star stormtrooper bumping his head while chasing the heroes in ANH.

Jango being mostly CGI during the kamino duel, the dent on and off before he actually bump his head on the Slave I door is most probably due to swapped CGI models during post production.
I believe that dent was always meant to be resulting from Jango bumping his head on the door and a nod to the Death Star stormtrooper bumping his head while chasing the heroes in ANH.
There was a crash of heads between him and Kenobi though:)

Definitely but i'm having a hard time believing Ben headbutt could make a dent in that helmet... even being a "force headbutt".

Back