Showtime's Dexter - Blood Slide Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!!!!! I really appreciate it!

You still don't get it. Is it everyone else who is the problem, or you?

What a re-tard that Shadow is, go play with your box man and stop pi__ing on our parade please :mad:

No, I just hate when people are negative. If I want to spend almost $200 for a prop then fine. It's my business. I don't appreciate someone telling me I wasted my money when I truly believe I didn't. It's my money. I will spend it however I want. I looked into the box for a long time and know its origin. If i wanted the cheap box, I would have bought that instead.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Don't let the comments of one negative person ruin your enjoyment of this new collectible!

It's a great prop from a great show and it looks awesome!! Congrats!!! :rock :rock :rock

Why does everyone think im an as$hole for pointing out the fact that the real actual box that they use in the show can be had for $20? If anything you should be thanking me for saving you money.

Why does everyone think im an as$hole for pointing out the fact that the real actual box that they use in the show can be had for $20? If anything you should be thanking me for saving you money.

Where can the same exact box (with slides) be found for $20?

Um. Have you read any of the posts here? Everyone explained why they think you're an a$$hOle. :dunno

No, actually you havent. You just said some variation of "you're an _______, shut up". Never really pointed out why buying the far cheaper and more screen accurate alternative was a worse idea than spending 10x as much on this.

No, I just hate when people are negative. If I want to spend almost $200 for a prop then fine. It's my business. I don't appreciate someone telling me I wasted my money when I truly believe I didn't. It's my money. I will spend it however I want. I looked into the box for a long time and know its origin. If i wanted the cheap box, I would have bought that instead.

They're not building it and labeling it a collectors item. They are making the actual box used on the show.

I have no ties to them except loyalty for treating me greatly. I put out a Youtube video of their original box and they have treated me kindly since and showed great appreciation towards me even AFTER our business was done.
I was PMing with someone who was interested with the box so I posted a thread for others who may be interested. I didn't create this thread to have some fool tell me I wasted my money. Go back and read your first post. You basically called me an idiot and said I wasted my money. Rude.

You must've missed this post huh? :pfft:

Seriously, take your $20 box and walk away. You have EVERY person who has posted calling you an a$$h0le. Is it all of us, or YOU?

Back