LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

As I may or may not have mentioned before, when I originally did the last run of boxes, I send max a small additional batch for my personal collection. When the 3D prints arrived a few had broken hinges and were basically useless. In the interest of not keeping anyone waiting for their box, I sent the batch to Max to paint and assemble and ended up with only a couple of extra for myself, which is a few less than I wanted.

While Max was busy painting the second batch, the 3D printers replaced all of the broken prints they had shipped before. I sent these new prints along with the Urn prints to Max to replace the ones I wanted in my personal collection.

I got word that they are close to being finished, and of course the shipping from them to me will be another few weeks, but the reason for the post is I might be looking to sell a couple of my personal boxes when they arrive, to help fund a purchase I'm about to be making.

If I do this, what it would be is a box, assembled and painted by Max with real, working brass hinges on the back, lid and tray decals. Pre-cut slides I am out of, so these would not be slides, but you could easily to this with an xacto and transparency film from any office supply store.

I won't have prices right this second, but if anyone is interested in one of a couple of potential spots, shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Sure is, and talk about a rare collectible, those 3 are the only ones that were done, mine, yours and Fluid's.

Im going to grab some proper boxes and wrapping materials this week and get the finished urns as well as the unpainted ones out. As mentioned before these will also be insured for both our sakes.

I know you're going to love it in hand.

Ok guys, I'm down to zero hour here, trying to raise the last bit of cash needed as my 3D printer will be shipping this week.

I am looking to sell off one of my finished, painted Slide boxes, one of the ones Max painted. I'm looking to try to sell it as a bundle with my last remaining, unpainted 3 piece Trinity urn. I originally was keeping a few for myself, but Im willing to part with one in the interest of hitting the $$ goal I need to get to.

Serious PMs only, and I need to move this pretty quickly, so get in touch with me if interested.

Back