LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys...guess what arrived today???

I'm looking at 7 (2 for my own collection) amazing pieces of 1/6 artwork! The slide boxes have arrived and I am in amazement of their work. I will start getting everything packaged over the weekend and they will go out in order they were paid. You guys are going to be blown away...seriously.

I'll shoot some pics tonight and post!

Having one in hand I know exactly what they're in for.

corr01.jpg

corr02.jpg

corr03.jpg

corr04.jpg

All finished slide-box orders have all been shipped.
A few reminders:

- As stated a few posts back, mail is slower than usual. Please be patient for your shipment, especially if overseas.

- Reminder: The latch piece on the bottom half of the slide box DOES NOT FLIP OPEN AND CLOSE! It will break if you try to move it.

- Slides were machine cut, but blade slippage can be expected, you could run across a few that are a fraction of a bit off, but I included plenty of slides and am confident enough will be perfect.

- Take your time installing the slides, and use a pair of tweezers, otherwise you will go mad!

- If anything is messed up, please email me personally ([email protected]) and try to keep it off the thread. I have had very, very, very few issues with anything I have sold, but as you guys know me, I will take care of anything wrong.

- The hinges on the finished versions were drilled and glued in by MM, so the bond should be very good, but keep in mind, this, like any other 1/6 custom are fragile compared to a hot toys production piece, so just handle gently.

Please let me know as you guys start receiving them.

Thanks!

One of the kits that was sent to Max to be painted, the top piece of the latch came off at some point during the ship process and was not found on their end, I told them to count that one as one of mine, and to not paint it. It was shipped back with the rest.

The rest of the details on this one are very sharp and clean.
I don't feel like trying to build the top piece of this latch back up, but I can sell it pretty damn cheap in the event someone would like to fix and paint it.

This one comes with the top and bottom box halves and a set of 2 brass hinges. Does not include anything else.

$20 shipped in the U.S. - $22 shipped outside.

Please PM me if interested.

@Dark Passenger
The Susinator has been doing a commission costume of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. She had a sculptor make the armor pieces and the belt buckle, but when they showed up they looked like they were from a child's sculpting class. Needless to say she panicked and I told her I'd give them a shot. So I basically learned how to sculpt, mold and cast during the last three weeks. It was a ton of work but fun anyway. They turned out perfect and Susie couldn't be happier.

It's the royce body that had the forearm cut, I originally was going to remove it, but kinda thought it gave it a little bit of character, not completely show canon, but I can always thin it off if I change my mind.

Outstanding! What body did you choose to use?

My blood slide box arrived a little while, absolutely awesome! The paint job is mind blowing!

Back