Show Your Entire Terminator Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LFVgJPY.jpg

AzhnxIL.jpg

gs0Pjvx.jpg

naOnZJ4.jpg

A3uFe0f.jpg

ZlkKzkm.jpg

lqFKibi.jpg

lyL9m39.jpg

1n4i95E.jpg

Qw0AEDo.jpg

Last edited:
ok so here are my shelves! i need another detolf for the rest of my stuff, didn't want to cramp the shelves and hinder the effect of the display.

cab4.jpg

wanted to pose this as tho he is either getting on or off the bike as with the mms body its a bit restricted and doesn't quite sit right on the bike.

cab1.jpg

cab2.jpg

cab3.jpg

Awesom collectin Toyminator :clap , cool name too :lol

where is that bust from? It is so badassssss :panic::panic:

A guy in preston england created it. im sure he is on these forums, he goes by the name of alaneye - i beleive there to be no more than about 20 of these produced. im certain he will still have the mold for it. he is a penomenal sculpture and has done a T2 version also and is currently working on a Kyle Reese - https://www.therpf.com/f62/kyle-reese-wip-153397/index4.html

the terminator stuff he has created is all showcased on that forum. Hope he won't mind me shouting him out.

ONEYE - Yes i've seen it, and its coming on a treat don't ya think - For a guy who does it as a hobby, what he creates is breathtaking!!

ONEYE - Yes i've seen it, and its coming on a treat don't ya think - For a guy who does it as a hobby, what he creates is breathtaking!!

I agree. The attention to detail in his work, even with the bases is just awesome. Great collection.

All his work is great! I asked him to make Sarah, T-X (human face). Did you paint this or did he? I've been trying to buy all his busts but things keep getting in the way. I like that he does these in the 1:3 scale. Big enough to see all the incredible detail, yet small enough to not take up too much display space.

Back