Share Your HT Marvel Collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reposed the Marvel shelf, plus I've added Loki and changed out Black Widow for her solo film figure.

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

Last edited:
:clap:clap:clap Just great as always!

I presume it could be the perspective, but Black Widow looks more in scale with Cap (given how she was shown to be smaller in a previous photo in this thread IIRC).
Thanks! And yeah to Cap and Widow - it's partially perspective (she's closer to camera) but then I've got Cap's knees bent and his legs more spaced to bring his height down a bit while getting Widow to stand as tall as possible. Good eye!

That looks fantastic. A display like that is my goal. Are they wireless light strips?
Thanks! They’re wired up to each other actually - i ran the wires in the wall and drilled through the shelves. It’s all lights and wire leftover from my main shelves - I just needed a power supply, dimmer, and more of the diffuser channels.

Yeah nice collection video! Great idea to use spilt screen to show each character in outdoor photos as well!
Thank you! I got a 40 minute room tour on my YouTube channel and I did the split screen for everything. It wasn’t easy picking my favorite pictures for each figure ( I have 300 something photos just of starlord, that figure is so good), but I enjoyed putting together the video!

Back