Show Your Entire Terminator Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All his work is great! I asked him to make Sarah, T-X (human face). Did you paint this or did he? I've been trying to buy all his busts but things keep getting in the way. I like that he does these in the 1:3 scale. Big enough to see all the incredible detail, yet small enough to not take up too much display space.

They are a great size, and as you can see in my display they stand perfectly next to the 12inch figures!

He painted this for me, the pictures i posted are his pictures of my bust. He did a step by step guide of how and what he used to paint it on the RPF Forum. The pictures above are the finished piece! :yess:

TerminatorArchives-Cinemaquette-01.jpg

TerminatorArchives-Cinemaquette-02.jpg

TerminatorArchives-Cinemaquette-03.jpg

TerminatorArchives-Cinemaquette-04.jpg

Wow man :horror , that is a pretty impressive collection buddy :clap , that BD T850 is freakin amazing ,

why does he have shades on? :dunno:lol

Thanks mates :)

TERMINATOR T-800 LIFESIZE BUST - ENDO - CHROME VERSION

To celebrate the 15th Anniversary of this modern classic film, Sideshow Collectibles and Stan Winston Studios have partnered to create the T-800 Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust. For the first time ever, the Endoskeleton skull has been reproduced with complete authenticity to the film by the same artists that created the Endoskeleton for the film. The Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust features electronic, light-up eyes and a removable CPU microchip replica. The T-800 Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust is the perfect centerpiece for your T2 collection - The Endoskeleton is capable of flawless termination, a chromed visage of death.

T800-lifesizebust-chrome-teminator-01.jpg

T800-lifesizebust-chrome-teminator-02.jpg

T800-lifesizebust-chrome-teminator-03.jpg

T800-lifesizebust-chrome-teminator-04.jpg

I just paid for my 1st Terminator figure, The 1/4 Enterbay Battle Damaged. The Hot Toys 1/4 Endo is next, and then the Hot Toys 1/6 T1 figure (which I should've had a long time ago). Damn this hobby for being so expensive and so addictive.

Here's my humble collection. Most of these pieces I have built, painted and put together myself. My latest is the hotoys 1/4 endo which is stunning.

Back