Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love the 'first night out' look and I've struggled back and forth if I should use that or Batman.

I did the samething, putting the cape & cowl on & off. Finally I let my very hobby friendly wife decide, so she chose the first night out look & posed him.

AND HERE WE GO!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a few more pieces that I have not shown yet but there you go.

bring on the dark knight rises merch........although i do need to buy a new car :(

guess i shouldn't have got the tumbler before they announced the re release! :slap

hot-wheels-3-pack-batmobile-1-50-scale-tdk.jpg
Pretty cool!

The Batpod looks a bit out of scale compared to the Tumbler...just noticed the discrepancy with the tire size...:dunno

I did the samething, putting the cape & cowl on & off. Finally I let my very hobby friendly wife decide, so she chose the first night out look & posed him.

wish I had one of those....:lol:lol:lol

Nice pictures TheMadButcher. very blue :rock

^^^

I'm so jealous... I don't have any of those !

In many ways you are very lucky!
Trust me these things are like pringles.......once you pop you just can't stop!
I even have the first joker and bats and was so annoyed when they decided to do dx versions. Got those and now we have another joker dx 2.0 on the way!
It's gonna be a expensive year for me!

Just scored this Hot Wheels Keaton Batman diecast car set at TRU this evening, looks good.

Not my pic obviously..
hot-wheels-3-pack-batmobile-1-50-scale-1989.jpg

I saw this at my local TRU too, and I totally would've bought it if it weren't for the bullet marks on the Batmobile. I saw that and was like, "WTF?" :gah:

Back