Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool pictures Kicker! Both the Batman and Gordon look top notch! I like the dio too. What Batman is that?

Finally finished putting it together =)

Where is Dent
Theteam.jpg

Joker1.jpg

i'm gonna start with this head lol
Startwiththehead.jpg

Startwiththehead2.jpg

The good cop bad cop routine?
Wherearethey2.jpg

Not exactly
BehindYou.jpg

Wherearethey.jpg

That's one of the best Medi Bats I've ever seen. :clap

Received Batman79's (Xces Studios) incredible interrogation room today! Words can't describe how high quality the build is! Extremely professional, couldn't be happier with it.

Had my bro come over to shoot it - I combined it with my zahal broken glass interrogation room, the results are below

IMG-3230.jpg

IMG-3245.jpg

IMG-3248.jpg

IMG-3256.jpg

IMG-3267.jpg

IMG-3271.jpg

IMG-3272.jpg

IMG-3276.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I hate you Void. Beyond jealous. :lol

Just picked up the Movie Masters Bane. US$16 at Walmart. There out there for anybody that doesnt wanna pay those rediculous Ebay prices.

595728268.jpg

Just picked up the Movie Masters Bane. US$16 at Walmart. There out there for anybody that doesnt wanna pay those rediculous Ebay prices.

595728268.jpg

they have been out for a while, the catwoman is the hard one to find... and gordon walmart exclusive also

Received Batman79's (Xces Studios) incredible interrogation room today! Words can't describe how high quality the build is! Extremely professional, couldn't be happier with it.

Had my bro come over to shoot it - I combined it with my zahal broken glass interrogation room, the results are below

IMG-3230.jpg

IMG-3245.jpg

IMG-3248.jpg

IMG-3256.jpg

IMG-3267.jpg

IMG-3271.jpg

IMG-3272.jpg

IMG-3276.jpg

Oh and it features an actual Two-Way Mirror

IMG-3243.jpg

More pics in my thread - click on my sig for a direct link

:eek:

Had to quote the whole post...

Just at a loss for words. I don't do dio's but this is unbelievably rad.

The Medix, the poses, the realism... all unbelievable.

:eek:

Had to quote the whole post...

Just at a loss for words. I don't do dio's but this is unbelievably rad.

The Medix, the poses, the realism... all unbelievable.

Thanks a lot dude! Means a lot coming from the posing and futzing nazi of the board :lol :yess:

Oh and if there's one dio you ever get, this is the one :lecture

The quality is off the charts

No that is oddly enough the oc dark Knight release. I thought the same thing when i got it lol. The flash really puts a contrast between the suit and sculpt. Plus i took the pic on my phone.

I agree - that pic is fantastic. The ONLY thing that ruins it are the hands - would be good if HT could improve their realism.

Besides the sculpt and the outfit, the hands are what I'm looking for to the most from the 2.0. They must do something with them. If they give us the same old lame 'relaxed' hands, that would be a major fail.

Back