Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just scored this Hot Wheels Keaton Batman diecast car set at TRU this evening, looks good.

Not my pic obviously..
hot-wheels-3-pack-batmobile-1-50-scale-1989.jpg

Just scored this Hot Wheels Keaton Batman diecast car set at TRU this evening, looks good.

Not my pic obviously..
hot-wheels-3-pack-batmobile-1-50-scale-1989.jpg

Cool! I have the same Batmobile on the dashboard of my car. I want to get another for display and the Batwing would just be a plus. Not sure about the Bat boat.

Last edited:
The Joker in void's set makes me think Batman is tickling him. Reminds me of that scene in Dark of the Moon when BumbleBee tickles, John Malkovich.

That three pack of Hot Wheels was originally sold as singles. There are two other three packs as well (one Dark Knight themed and one with the 66 Batmobile). They are all re-releases except for the 1966 Batmobile which has a bit of metallic shine to it.

Also be on the lookout for new singles hitting Target. I just found the 66 Batmobile (with trailer hitch), Pegunin's Duck from Batman Returns, and the 1966 Batcopter last week. A 1940s Batmobile is also on the way at some point...

$25 at Toys R Us but it's out of stock online...

Hot Wheels Batman 1989 3-Pack

Yea sounds about right.

Since i paid $29.99CAN for the set which i was ok with, not thrilled but, glad i have it.

Looks like the canopy does open on the BD Batmobile as well, this is first for any 89 Batmobile i ever owned in a smaller scale.

Last edited:
It probably goes without saying but keep an eye on that TRU link a few posts above. They've been available off and on all day so it stands to reason that the same will hold true over the next few days/weeks.

Back