Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3rd, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is Hollywood..but I look at these outfits and Master of Kung Fu is the furthest thing from my mind :dunno

Meh. Generic. Bland. Ugly costumes. Looks like some made for Netflix movie garbage actually. Hope it is good. Will rent it. Best Asian superhero is still Invincible.

Dunno, but this certainly was.

The martial arts and war scenes look great, but I wish they didn't need a Marvel logo slapped on to get this kind of budget.

Oh you can't cop out on one and then confirm the other. Just make sure you don't go into the Falcon and WS thread.

This is exactly why the movie looks bad so far is because of the big budget. Regular Kung Fu movies look better than this.

This looks terribly boring...
Wasn't Shang-Chi the dude with the red kimono-type duds and the shoulder length black hair?

Why isn't it the Legend of the Ten Bracelets?

From what I?ve been reading, they are dragon rings, like as in Fing Fang Foom. So dragon fingers could be the the size of human forearms. Not sure why they went with the change but I don?t hate the idea. I?m just hoping it does open the door for Fing Fang Foom at some point.

Watch Trevor be revealed as the real Mandarin afterall lol

The internet would legitimately break :lol
He’s got to make at least a small cameo in this, right? I would like for them to address that whole thing. Having no attachment to the Mandarin, I thought the twist was ballsy and hilarious. But if went with a whole fake Joker or Penguin route in a Batman movie I would understand the outrage. Glad they decided to correct it. Funny how the Mandarin has almost been built up as much as Thanos at this point.

He’s got to make at least a small cameo in this, right? I would like for them to address that whole thing. Having no attachment to the Mandarin, I thought the twist was ballsy and hilarious. But if went with a whole fake Joker or Penguin route in a Batman movie I would understand the outrage. Glad they decided to correct it. Funny how the Mandarin has almost been built up as much as Thanos at this point.

He will definitely be making an appearance no doubt about it impossible not to address it they just can’t ignore it

But man I didn’t think of the build up in that manner but you are right!

I’m really stoked for FFF I bet he will be better than Smaug!

Imagine if BC voices FFF lol

He will definitely be making an appearance no doubt about it impossible not to address it they just can?t ignore it

But man I didn?t think of the build up in that manner but you are right!

I?m really stoked for FFF I bet he will be better than Smaug!

Imagine if BC voices FFF lol

Billy Crystal? Seems an odd choice. :D

Maybe the real Mandarin turns Trevor into FFF. Imagine a big dragon with Trevor's voice :rotfl

That would be

3j6kll.jpg

You wish they didnt have to slap a Marvel logo... on a movie... about a Marvel character..?

What I mean is it's a shame that these kinds of stories and settings need to be part of the MCU (or the Disney roster) in order to get quality production design here.

I'd love to see something like Red Cliff or Crouching Tiger made today, but good ones are rare in the east -- and the west doesn't care unless a purple alien with a giant glove is somehow involved.

I hope the rings give him some cool abilities that we get to see like this:

5000104-8166054666-13896.gif

Back