1/6 SDCC '19 Reveals Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys got me feeling like I’m dreaming or something with that Robin and CW Flash.
Never would have guessed we’d be seeing those.

Yes !

66857611_10157168151196855_1508444951610916864_n.jpg

Lol i don't care perhaps a bad picture, i want her, pre order please.

iocz.jpg

Surprised not to see any new Arkham reveals. Happy that Batgirl seems to be still in the works though.

Now curious that whoever made it was allowed to make it. I thought there was a big fuss about the family not wanting Nurse Joker to be made.

HT you lyin' to us??

i guess people think 1 million sculptors work for Hot Toys. How much more can they do? Having to deal with ALL of the Marvel movies and their success especially in the past 2-3 years with Infinity War and End Game you would think people realize how loaded their schedule is. But people don't and they just cry about not getting their wish list made.

The old DC films were going to have to take a seat until they have more time to do them. Plus all the Star Wars they do as well. There is a bit of a break now with Marvel, so I am guessing more DC will come out in the next 1-3 years as well as lots more Star Wars. I rather have them take their time than rush things.

90's Flash figure? Really?

I just don't think 90s Flash is anywhere on their radar at all.

Eh, every now and then they come up with some surprises. After all, he did turn up in the show recently. Personally I’d rather have him than nipply Robin.

Eh, every now and then they come up with some surprises. After all, he did turn up in the show recently. Personally I’d rather have him than nipply Robin.

I think the reveal of Robin will mean they are going to do atleast Batman, maybe The Riddler or Two Face. 25th Anniversary of Batman Forever coming up, so it does make sense. They won't just release Robin.

Back