Sdabbs Creations - open for commissions*new pics added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sdabbs Creations - open for commissions

She's looking great, man! Any plans to give her an expression or are you going with a neutral look?

I think she'd look pretty boss with an ever-so-slight eyebrow arch and just a hint of that sly "I just totally set an a$$hole on fire" smirk. :lol

She's looking great, man! Any plans to give her an expression or are you going with a neutral look?

I think she'd look pretty boss with an ever-so-slight eyebrow arch and just a hint of that sly "I just totally set an a$$hole on fire" smirk. :lol

for this head - just leaving neutral - but definitely gonna play around with expressions for the second head if this one sells well :)

latest tweaks of dani from Game of thrones, thanks to Ario/Batsheva for pointing out some crits for me -off to the printer now- yay!

My pleasure, Sean.
The finished sculpt looks great! can't wait to see it printed and painted! :)

Wow. Some really good work here mate. Never knew you had such an extensive portfolio. :rock

This is a WIP of a fig I am making for the French riot police - I thought it looked pretty cool as their uniform reminds of the the new Judge Dredd costume

Still need to pose him

This is also another WIP of the unused wolverine cowl concept from the new Wolverine film (posed on top of my old Daryl Dixon sculpt to show what it looks like on a head since it will be made full size)

NEf8gSeCamCFij_1_3.jpg

This was a simple modification on a sculpt for WGP , the original was sculpted by BBkill , and we wanted a serious varient with longer hair

STARBUCKSMILINGLONG.jpg

painted by Steve Giunta

BATTLESTAR_zpsb94dbbe9.jpg

thanks guys!

yeah I would like to do a Jack Napier with Jack, but also a laughing Nicholson Joker - that would be awesome!

What's been your favorite sculpt to do so far? (Of these or others you haven't posted.)

And what would be a dream project for you?

What's been your favorite sculpt to do so far? (Of these or others you haven't posted.)

And what would be a dream project for you?

wow, great question! I think the thing I love sculpting is Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman, I could happily sculpt lots of variations of her face - she has such a beutifully fascinating face! (which I still need to master!)

Dream project is, and has been my batman returns stuff, but also Beetlejuice - I literally cannot WAIT until I start on my beetlejuice stuff :D He is another one I will do multiple versions of. And now I have been commissioned to make Keaton as Batman (from returns) I can use that head as a base for beetlejuice

wow, great question! I think the thing I love sculpting is Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman, I could happily sculpt lots of variations of her face - she has such a beutifully fascinating face! (which I still need to master!)

Dream project is, and has been my batman returns stuff, but also Beetlejuice - I literally cannot WAIT until I start on my beetlejuice stuff :D He is another one I will do multiple versions of. And now I have been commissioned to make Keaton as Batman (from returns) I can use that head as a base for beetlejuice

I can back that up! Sean's totally holding back in his explanation, by the way. He doesn't want to just to Beetlejuice, he's wanted WGP to do Beetlejuice, Lydia and whoever else the forum will let him get away with making. He wants to make the whole cast! So if you guys want to see other people from the Beetlejuice cast, you need to start calling out your love! :)

here is an early work-in-progress of something I am currently working on... (10 points if you can guess who it is going to be!)

I can back that up! Sean's totally holding back in his explanation, by the way. He doesn't want to just to Beetlejuice, he's wanted WGP to do Beetlejuice, Lydia and whoever else the forum will let him get away with making. He wants to make the whole cast! So if you guys want to see other people from the Beetlejuice cast, you need to start calling out your love! :)

yep, been my dream project since we started up WGP!!!

Back