Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironman, I knew everything would go well. You are, after all, Iron Man. Best wishes to a speedy recovery! You are our Law Giver.

Hello IM! Everything revolves around having good health! I hope that you reach 100%! Rest and relaxation is the key!

Last edited:
Thanks Kfog.
BTW, the Urko card and membership card are custom. I made them as part of an ebay lot years back when I sold a custom Urko with the sculpt I commissioned.
If I had the funds .....

Thanks Kfog.
BTW, the Urko card and membership card are custom. I made them as part of an ebay lot years back when I sold a custom Urko with the sculpt I commissioned.
If I had the funds .....

Hello IM! I forgot where I received them from! I appreciate the heads up and I will update that on the ebay site, thanks!

Its been shared before and probably will be again. Always good to see a fan discovering something cool for the first time. And always nice to see Roddy in action.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Proto...

We took a drive to Jerome, AZ today and came across this in front of one of the shops. I thought of you being a projectionist and thought you might get a kick out of this ancient film projector!

I wish some of those Medicoms had been made in 1:6. Great detail in that size.
We had Sideshow, the HT, maybe Medicom will step up and make some. They'd be in scale.

Sorry but anyone interested in a Sideshow 1/6 Brent complete in box, 1/6 Mutant leader complete in box,1/6 Dr Zaius complete in box never opened, 1/6 Gorilla Soldier complete in box.
Im in the UK.

Sorry, MB. I like my POTA loose. Hopefully someone will be able to help out.

Anyone else got any new POTA to share, pix, customs, whatnot?

Wish they made full cast audio dramas for POTA like they do with Doctor Who.

been inactive of late. Landon got messed up so that kind of put a damper on my enthusiasm....he looks pretty bad now. this is what i have been up to...it was ordered months ago...but never got around to it.

Jess, have you ever boiled Sculpey to cure it? I've seen this mentioned several places, but need the details;got a project that might need it...PS

Hey Proto...

We took a drive to Jerome, AZ today and came across this in front of one of the shops. I thought of you being a projectionist and thought you might get a kick out of this ancient film projector!

Thanks JJ for the post... would you believe I have run a projector almost exactly like that in the past? The Simplex projector head was VERY close and the Peerless Magnarc lamphouse was identical.

It was in better shape than that though.

Ah, the memories.

Digital ain't that fun. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back