Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats kfog!

i think those headsculpts are really great likenesses of Heston. Never saw the clean-shaven one before.

:pray::pray::pray: Do you know that if everyone prayed, that it might just happen!

Last edited:
:pray::pray::pray: Do you know that if everyone prayed, that it might just happen!

Well, its not Hot Toys, but:
BPY4jtnCMAEPmKJ.jpg

No word on how or in what scale, but :pray:

Yeah...

Everyone prayed and the wrong company responded...

I'm interested to see what NECA will do with the franchise.

Perhaps, but if they do a decent enough job, we might at least get headsculpts to adapt to real figures. And maybe useable hands and/or accessories.

BOTH my son and I will be getting all that they offer... no matter the scale.

Sure I'd prefer 1:6 scale but that didn't stop me from buying the Megos, the Medicom Vinyl figures, the Kubricks and Sideshow's lone Premium Format figure. :clap :clap :clap

Hey there Ape fans!!!! :wave

I watched the original movie the other day on netflix and thought of all of you. I sure missed those good times, building and painting the dioramas. It would be great to attempt it again. I am currently residing on the east coast, melting under the hot summer sun. I sold all of my gorilla army before I moved but kept 2 sets of the Sideshow figures MIB and their lone premium format figure, as well as the slave wagon Angel built for me. I am very happy to see this thread still going after all these years. :clap

I hope you are all doing well and missed you all.

Sticks! I hope this won't be a random visit. You are missed here my friend. Too bad you sold off all your gorillas (and even worse that it wasn't to ME! lol)
Hopefully we can get back to work on our story!

Thank you so much guys. i will make a solid effort to check back more often.

IM- I sold off only my garrison, had way too many just sitting around and if someone will actually use them than I am very happy with that. I still have my Hot Toy versions. :)

I hope everyone has been well.

Is anyone here interested in trading a Sideshow Gorilla head for one of my unpainted Taylor sculpts? Head must be new condition please, thanks!

Going through some of my old stock photos and I found this one, oh the good times. This picture is still one of my favorites, showing off the awesome wagon Angel made.

Back