Saturn Toys 1/6 '66 Batman and Robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way am I paying nearly $1800 (with shipping) for a 1:6 scale fully licensed 66 Batmobile (a true grail item), and then letting a pair of crappy KO figures ride in it.
I have unopened MMS218 and MMS219 waiting for mine when it ships late this month.

No way am I paying nearly $1800 (with shipping) for a 1:6 scale fully licensed 66 Batmobile (a true grail item), and then letting a pair of crappy KO figures ride in it.
I have unopened MMS218 and MMS219 waiting for mine when it ships late this month.
Don't know about this, for a KO figure, Prank Villain hasn't turned out so bad. (y)

Maybe just me, but I wouldn't want to over stretch the fabric or cause any snags in the suit (as I hear the originals were prone to that) or any other potential damage on the originals by trying to get them in the very nice Jazz Inc batmobile. Just like I would try to find a loose suited body to use for the Keaton or Bale batmobiles in order to not ruin the suits on the originals. But, to each their own.
May not be crappy, but they certainly appear to be recast knock-offs.
I don't think there was any doubt about that from the get-go :LOL: However, Mars has come a long way quickly since their DX08 KO. Them changing to a new factory seems to have paid off. I'm sure the skintone paint apps won't be HT level (most 3rd parties never are), but they will be better than most.

Last edited:
At this point if the main rogues and Batgirl all come to fruition, i'm anticipating Mars/Saturn might do a couple of secret identity figures.
Bruce Wayne and Richard Grayson, as well as [Alan Napier] Alfred.
Ideally to pose them one shelf above, the other bellow, like this...
6sslv3.gif

Last edited:
THAT is dedication! Doubtful anything deteriorated in there, but you may want to take a look

Sucks for those who want these but at the same time I get it from Hot Toys’ perspective. They have or had the license and produced the figures and now Saturn or Mars are ripping off their work. Kind of surprised Hot Toys doesn’t go after more third party companies.

Last edited:
Back