Saturn Toys 1/6 '66 Batman and Robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg
b6.jpg

Saturn Toys 1/6 Scale Dynamic Duo Double Figure Set

List:

Head sculpts*2
Body*2
Hands*23
Armguard*4
shoes*4
Dart*2
Walkie-talkie*2
Handcuffs*1
bomb*1
Sprinkler irrigation*1
Battle uniform (with belt cloak)*2
Stand*2

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4046

I still have my Hot Toys versions but it is great for people to get a 2nd chance to go with the other new releases from the series.

HT reissue coming up but they won't be able to match the rogue gallery releases. 🤣

The price is too tempting. I know we're looking at Hot Toys' figures in the promo photos, but based on my experience with their Nicholson Joker I expect they're going to be good enough.

With three Jokers there's room and reason for an extra Batman and Robin. I was moving my figures around in the Detolfs the other day to promote my growing WWII collection, and when news of the Jokers, Riddler and Penguin dropped I went ahead and created two more empty shelves for a '66 collection.

I also suspect a reissue from HT soon if not I guess ill buy these

I'd be surprised if HT reissues these. If I remember correctly these sat for awhile.

Did HT also have such "jointy" knees?

Yes, they do.

I think Mars are using a seamless body for Riddler as he looks to have metal wrist joints. Batman and Robin are going to be on basic bodies judging by the price, but I wonder what body they'll use for Robin? Maybe the Ganghood Bruce Lee that Kit sells, since OneSixthKit is the place they direct customers to.

EDIT:

On closer look Riddler seems to have exposed joint knees, but the wrist pegs look metal, or just an unusual colour.

I'm (happily) on the hook for Joker - A, but I'm waiting to see the actual figures of these before I drop the coin, even if it is a low price.

Although I may still just get them and hope I don't regret later.

Back