Sad loss of a fellow member....DGTwoodward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn...
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and all his loved ones in this difficult time.

DGT was one of the first freaks to welcome me to this forum. I did not know him personally, but to be welcomed like that by a complete stranger was nice.

My condolences to you and your family.

RIP

OMG, im so sorry to hear this.

He was one of the nicest people I met on here and talked to him on many occasions.

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family.

I'm just back from work to learn this...

I'm so terribly shocked! Like many, I knew him only through his posts, but he was a real presence on these boards.

Just to think that only a few days ago he was enthusiastic about BCS Sherlock or HT MOS!

I can't believe he's gone...

I can only extend all my condolences to you and all my prayers to you and for him.

I will really miss him. It's a funny thing but though I've never met a lot (most) of the guys here, I still think that we are a community, and DGT was a great guys whose posts I loved reading.

May he rest in peace...:(

I'm very sorry to hear. You have my deepest condolences. And thank you for taking the time to let us know. He really was a nice guy here at Freaks.

I'm so sorry and hope you find peace with memories of his life.
R.I.P DGT
You were a great part of this community.

Wow, I’m sorry for your loss. Reading his posts he seemed like a great Freak.

Damn man, that's a shocker, he seemed like such a top bloke :(

Looking at his sig makes me even more upset, I think he was a big 60s Batman fan, and he had those figures on pre-order.

My granddad died from a massive heart attack, he was in his sleep so I don't think he would of been in any pain, I hope that is the same case here.

RIP fellow freak. :1-1:

Daron's birthday was only just around the corner too, going by his profile page. He was only a few years older than me - way too young to go.

Daron was a great guy. Generous with praise. Quick to apologize if he offended anyone and quick to forgive others if they offended him. He had a great knowledge of classic TV shows and his input will definitely be missed. He was definitely one of the people who post here that I considered a friend. RIP DGT

yup. he sure did know his old movie stuff. It wasn't long ago that we were playing in the Movie quote thread. He and I were the only ones that didn't google our answers.

yup. he sure did know his old movie stuff. It wasn't long ago that we were playing in the Movie quote thread. He and I were the only ones that didn't google our answers.

Ummm I know at least one other person who didn't use google... :tap

ME! :lol

Daron started that thread just last week didn't he?

Back