Saban’s Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Power Rangers movie reboot? ...Eh?

I think it's awesome. Pics or it didn't happen! Ill just be green with envy

:rock :rock Thanks!

I got some cheap-ish costume online. It was like $40 - nothing cosplay worthy, per se', but pretty good for the price. We shall see. I may use my Legacy Dagger to accent the look. :lol

Every one of these kids is gonna look like supermodels so any body is fine with me. I hope the casting took into account that these kids have to be likeable with plenty of personality and charm rather that just good looks first.

I just hope this movie is half-way decent. I hope they cast more diversity as well.

I just hope this movie is half-way decent. I hope they cast more diversity as well.

Yup! Like the Black and Yellow Rangers from the original MMPR. Of course, I'm talking about the diversity of those minority actors and not the matching colors of... wait.

Every one of these kids is gonna look like supermodels so any body is fine with me. I hope the casting took into account that these kids have to be likeable with plenty of personality and charm rather that just good looks first.

That's a good point. I think the charm of MMPR has always been the personalities of the actors involved. Also, here's hoping this doesn't turn into some romantic Twilight emo drama >___>

Last edited:

I'd thread carefully about "color" and "diversity"..

I'd totally watch a racist Zordon Power Rangers movie! :lol

"I can't contact Zack! Him and his lousy Android phone!"

"North Korea is invading! Keep a close eye on Trini!"

Looks ok to me.

MV5BMjMyMTUxMTI5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODgyODM0NDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Whoah.

How do I edit the title of the thread? :lol

Edit your original post and go into the Advanced edit and you can change the title, it'll update the thread name and any new posts, everyone else's old posts will show the old name though.

Well, at least Saban won't be plastering his name on the credits every 5 minutes throughout the whole experience like a certain big budget videogame I played..

:lol what a dud that game turned out to be. It did nothing for the gaming world. Much like the Arsenal AI said, "This is the way the world ends: Not with a bang but a whimper."

:lol never happening. You'd be lucky to get a PG-13.

After that fan film that was all goddamn serious with language and violence, I don't think it will work like that. It needs to be a throw back to the cheesiness of the 90s era of the show.

Back