Rumour: Susan to stop representing Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I just watched some of that video by the Zachary guy, and no offense, hes' an idiot.

You make a video defending your girl Susan, cause supposedly this guy is claiming he is getting threats cause of Susan.
So what does the boyfriend do? He makes a video defending his girl saying this is not true, aaaaaaaannndddd....
threatens to physically hurt the guy next time he sees him in person. lol
WTF? :slap
Good job there Sherlock.

I also found some of his claims, seem...sketchy.

Honestly, this just sounds more like he said she said.
And Unfortunately for Susan she got involved with boys instead of grown men.

I couldn't actually sit and watch that, but as well-intentioned as he may be, as soon as I saw what he was broadcasting, I got the vibe that maybe his judgement was askew, to put it very, very kindly.

Does thumb downing a YouTube video ultimately help or hurt the creator?

I’ve heard that it helps since either way YouTube’s algorithm sees it as community interaction and response. But giving the videos thumbs down is probably the only real way the community could show a reaction since all the comments are getting deleted. Personally I’m fine just continuing to ignore the guy’s existence and watching my reviews from my faves Deanknight, Danoby2, Keyboard Warriors, and of course the almighty Xenomorph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does thumb downing a YouTube video ultimately help or hurt the creator?

I think it's more in line with telling the creator that people don't like this; not that it may hurt it in search results. But it's a JW HT review and there's like a handful on youtube so if that's what you were searching for it should still come up.

Deak is an absolute a-hole. And neither Sideshow, nor anybody else, should be helping him to profit off of his ongoing and parasitic a-holeness. The number of decent people he has left in his greedy, filthy, egotistical wake is not something to be rewarded. End of story. :thwak

Like others here I don't even know who this guy is. But as someone here already stated, everyone with an opinion seems to hate this guy and nobody defends him. Reading his forum rules tells me all I need to know about him.

Egos abound...

budget-stark-jon-deak-and-tony-mei.jpg

Photo taken at Frank & Sons of all places. Fitting. :lol

Deak is a ****.

I remember when he'd just read through the Blitzway Ghostbusters thread, write an article recapping it as though it was "news", then posted a new thread here, with a link to his article.

It was the most blatant blogspammy, clickbait piece of garbage I'd seen.

Dude is the type of person that gives SEO a bad wrap.

Jon Deak is the epitome of a narcisstic, delusional, parasite collector. He is the worst kind of collector that at first appears nice until you disagree or stand against him, where he will then show his true colours. The One Sixth Repulic group admins had to take a stand against his ridiculous legal threats a couple of years ago, and there are a number of other groups that have had similar run-ins with that wanker.

The fact Sideshow continue to use and promote his group and his channel simply boggles the mind. This has nothing to do with jealousy or competitiveness at all. We have other great reviewers in the community that contribute and are cross-promoted. But Jon has done so much to push people against him that there are many, myself included, that will use all opportunities to point out his truly nasty nature.

Every bad thing you hear about Jon is absolutely the truth. Noone has anything to gain to simply say bad things about that guy. He brings it upon himself, and I hope he gets all the bad things come to him as he deserves.

I so hope he shows up at comic con and Karma finds him. Hopefully sideshow wise's up ditches this horrible Deak herpes infect.

I don't want to judge Deak, but if he's doing all these bad things, those will all come back to him unless he tries to make things right before it's too late. But I will admit that I've lost interest in watching any of his videos.

Not surprising that he's deleted that live stream. What was the ****ing point of doing it if you're just going to delete it?! I dont think the responses and comments were what he thought they were going to be. Games up for him I hope - the fact that he is truly a ****ing ******** is getting out into the wider community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back