Rumour: Susan to stop representing Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that there is no one defending him on any forum or groups.
That speaks volumes to me. I’m sorry Susan lost her job, surely there must be more to it than Deak’s jealousy?
Or is he that low of a character?

Funny to note he is also FB friends with one of the biggest sellers in Hong Kong.

Don't if this link will work. Anthony saved the part of the video where Jon pretends not to know what's going on when Zach and Justin are requesting to join the live stream. You'd have to be a member of OSR to see it:

Anthony Chi Wah Tsang

Visual storyteller · 16 mins

I was watching Jon Deak's FB live stream talking about Sideshow, Zachary Venable, Justin Kane, Susan and during most of it he didn't answer many questions nor address serious, however I did notice 2 things:

1. He confirmed he has custom and unlicensed figures in his display cabinet which can be seen in the intro of the Sideshow John Wick video.

2. When you chat for an hour about someone and then that person calls 17 times on FB messenger to discuss the issues, he does not know how to click answer even when all the people in the chat say answer the call.

https://www.facebook.com/BudgetStark/videos/2132181833746556/

deak2.jpg

:acme

Dang! I really hate that SSC let Susan go in favor of that jack wad! I really hope SSC realizes there mistake, fires John, and begs Susan back. If not, I'm really going to miss watching Sideshow live.

He says he doesn’t work for sideshow but his Facebook profile says he does. Also it is clear that he runs their YouTube channel because he is writing the comments.

49B4C65C-9109-42ED-B107-672AF69D708D.jpeg

He says he doesn’t work for sideshow but his Facebook profile says he does. Also it is clear that he runs their YouTube channel because he is writing the comments.

View attachment 455800
Well now we know why all of those negative comments about Deak and questions about Susan disappeared. Unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just got caught up on this thread. Holy smokes. Its like peeling back skin of your leg wound only to find little Gremlin head. What. a. pig.

What a sideshow this is turning out to be.

I've never been one to actually watch those "live" things, and I don't really follow any youtubers, so this whole thing is pretty mystifying to me... but just from a business and reputation point of view, it looks like Sideshow completely screwed up their social channels.
And let me tell you, that's no small thing... once you incur the wrath of an online community, it takes a lot of work to win back their trust. This could really hurt Sideshow with their fanbase.

Don't if this link will work. Anthony saved the part of the video where Jon pretends not to know what's going on when Zach and Justin are requesting to join the live stream. You'd have to be a member of OSR to see it:

Anthony Chi Wah Tsang

Visual storyteller · 16 mins

I was watching Jon Deak's FB live stream talking about Sideshow, Zachary Venable, Justin Kane, Susan and during most of it he didn't answer many questions nor address serious, however I did notice 2 things:

1. He confirmed he has custom and unlicensed figures in his display cabinet which can be seen in the intro of the Sideshow John Wick video.

2. When you chat for an hour about someone and then that person calls 17 times on FB messenger to discuss the issues, he does not know how to click answer even when all the people in the chat say answer the call.

https://www.facebook.com/BudgetStark/videos/2132181833746556/

I was able to watch the BudgetStark video and damn...that **** is cringeworthy. No one is that dumb that they can't figure out how to answer a call:lol Clearly he was ignoring him to avoid confrontation. Deak is pathetic...can't even face what he's done...just pathetic. Sideshow, get your head out of your ass and cut ties!!

I was able to watch the BudgetStark video and damn...that **** is cringeworthy. No one is that dumb that they can't figure out how to answer a call:lol Clearly he was ignoring him to avoid confrontation. Deak is pathetic...can't even face what he's done...just pathetic. Sideshow, get your head out of your ass and cut ties!!

I'd be surprised if they don't after the **** coming out. I will say watching that live stream was painful like I pointed out clearly kept declining the call as the ring wasn't constant it stopped then started.

No wonder he deleted it..... I've never seen someone as hated as him in this community.

I hate optibotimus about as much as John Deak, he did pretty much the exact same thing with Sean Long and Shartimus, and his reviews are just as bad

I've never been one to actually watch those "live" things, and I don't really follow any youtubers, so this whole thing is pretty mystifying to me... but just from a business and reputation point of view, it looks like Sideshow completely screwed up their social channels.
And let me tell you, that's no small thing... once you incur the wrath of an online community, it takes a lot of work to win back their trust. This could really hurt Sideshow with their fanbase.

Same same. If anything, this whole mess says more about Sideshow than it does about those involved.

i actually order most of my IS stuff through IS itself now anyway. Sideshow's statues are very hit or miss these days. I never PO any of their stuff. Once in a while, they still get it right like that new Rogue PF but it's not worth the risk to PO when the EX is readily available after the piece starts shipping. I do think they will figure this out and just drop Deak soon. He's getting a ton of **** for this now...

i actually order most of my IS stuff through IS itself now anyway. Sideshow's statues are very hit or miss these days. I never PO any of their stuff. Once in a while, they still get it right like that new Rogue PF but it's not worth the risk to PO when the EX is readily available after the piece starts shipping. I do think they will figure this out and just drop Deak soon. He's getting a ton of **** for this now...

I'm not so sure. I don't think they get it at all, and for some inexplicable reason, somehow, Deak has completely ingratiated himself into the company. I doubt they'll worry about YT comments - the only thing that matters is SALES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back