ROCKY IV: Director's Cut (2021) In Select Theaters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An hour extra of Rocky getting his brains beat in! And he still wins!

Should be interesting. I think I read he's getting rid of the silly robot. I wonder will there be any music alterations - I know that's a criticism some have of IV.
Count me as one of those.

There are lots of issues with Rocky IV but the awful synth score is public enemy #1 IMO

Goofy music video montages is number 2

Robot is a close 3rd lol

Vanilla Ice versus Pacino's palooka brother, satin stars n'stripes vs anabolic steroids. I'm in. :yess:

I've become such a sucker for finely aged 80s cheese. Proof that with time, even Velveeta can become Roquefort.

Count me as one of those.

There are lots of issues with Rocky IV but the awful synth score is public enemy #1 IMO

Goofy music video montages is number 2

Robot is a close 3rd lol
I always thought the robot was a friendly ally of the family. I wish he'd been in Rocky's corner during the Drago fight. 😔

Stallone apparently would not kill Apollo Creed if he could do the Rocky franchise over. Very interesting stuff.

edit - this is a really annoying thing now when you insert a youtube video in the forum - the url starts wherever you happen to be at while watching it on youtube. At least that's how it's manifesting for me when I click play here. Why can't I get it to start at the start?

Last edited:
Have you tried copying the link at 'current time' and just copy it at 0:00?

Have you tried copying the link at 'current time' and just copy it at 0:00?
Just tried that now and nope, didn't work.

I mean it's not a huge problem, it just means someone playing it here has to click back to the start of the vid. It's just that it makes it look like I'm deliberately trying to draw attention to that particular point in the video.

I could not watch the whole thing yet.. Seems like the synth music will still be there.

Is there any mention of re-scoring the film.. Lost opportunity if he didn't.

I could not watch the whole thing yet.. Seems like the synth music will still be there.

Is there any mention of re-scoring the film.. Lost opportunity if he didn't.
Would defeat the whole purpose of getting rid of the robot but leaving the synth music lol

Some love it though

Back