This week's Twitter campaign in support of releasing the Snyder cut of JL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alatar

Super Freak
Reaction score
‪Imho, the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut movement is relevant to our hobby of collecting these awesome HT JL figures. The director's cut is 3:34 whereas the reshot theater release is 2:00. With all the scenes shot in the theater release you'll be seeing about 2 new hours of never seen footage and what is, according to Jason Momoa who says he has seen it, a completely different movie.

If you'd like to see the Snyder cut get released, please participate in this week's Twitter campaign. See here https://twitter.com/rtsnydercut/status/1194280173283291138?s=21 for the schedule. Tweet in support of release of the film each day of this week within a specified hour, highlighting a different JL member each day. On Sunday, Nov . 17th, the anniversary of release of JL there will be a day long Twitter event. ‬

Awesome !! I'm already in !!

Amazing amount of fan support !!

Good idea to start a thread here and make people aware Alatar.

a5a5a250f32aaa8606a7d5042b948b3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the schedule Hoody! I couldn’t find the image to copy this am before work, lol.

This is very much a fan grassroots movement that reminds me a bit of fans lobbying to get Deadpool made, although I didn’t follow it at the time and wouldn’t be surprised if there are major differences.

Anyway if one is a fan of Snyder’s work or has a mixed opinion, why in the world would you not want to see a whole new version of the film?

The #releasethesnydercut movement is also keeping it totally positive and not taking bait of any negative tweets, etc.

All those cool scenes removed, we paid full price but only got half a movie.

Back