Action Figure roadblock and lady jaye, and other joe's and cobra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: roadblock and lady jaye questions

Solid green is fine by me im not to picky. thanks man

Last edited:

solid green is fine. Im going to make his pants since i have light brown here at home. I have extra gear at home to suit him with. does anyone know if he has black or brown boots?

its been so long since I saw the cartoon.

Im bidding on mashine gun so i have my fingers crossed

I may not need that tank top I just preordered the cm toys outfit with green tank and gloved hands and pants all made for muscle bodies.

391908_10151210252754823_208797767_n.jpg

65062_10151210252774823_1962274970_n.jpg

Last edited:

I even found maching gun bullet belt and a skiny black Y belt
All that's left is elbow and knee pads. anyone knows who has them cheep. there so expensive

You can find tons of elbow and knee pads at Monkey Depot and Black Ops Toys. Should be able to find various styles and sizes for decent prices (plus they both will ship First Class mail for smaller items).

I've boughten a Bunch of Similar Stuff to Kitbash my Own RoadBlock ..., I am a Huge RAH 80's Fan myself. Was gonna Try a Baroness Next if I liked RoadBlock. Looking forward to seeing your creation.

groovy look on ebay now they have a 1/6 dutch shirt, its a tank top camo perfect for roadblock

thanks anyways snakeeyes im content with green tank he doesnt need to be exact and im not paying $16 bucks for a tank when i got the whole outfit above for 27.00 including hands,belt and bootfeet which ill use for another figure.

Roadblock is on my serious list because he is in the major team.

groovy look on ebay now they have a 1/6 dutch shirt, its a tank top camo perfect for roadblock

I wanted to let you know I really appreciated the fact you looked on ebay for me that means alot.

Eva sculpt from Triad I recently got her identity thanks to delta. this will be my Lady Jaye.

16699_4043412494224_1741461886_n.jpg

that will make a great lady jaye. have a groovy new year girl.:peace

Thanks man and I hope she does.

happy new year to you to. peace

I just got the kaustic black male and he looks really nice more definition in muscle than noland but measures the same just more peck muscle and leaner 6 pack apperance so its definantly sculpting issue. I dont know what to do with noland I may spray paint him and use him for skeletor since im going to buy a skeletan head.

Since the chest is rubber ill need to use pigment powder and mix it with a base and apply 1st like a primer before i spray still not sure if that is a blue skin or purple since i know his armor is a blue based violet.

you dont need to use ava you can always use a rooted female and de-root her by cutting hair short and use a crochet hood or highlighting hook you can get at salley's and remove hair from inside head. this makes a head ready to take a wig much better.

or you can just use Evalution figure head sculpt.

not to many sculpted hair females that look usable.I wish triad would bring back Lisa sculpt i liked that better for lady jaye but i got bumped of pre-order from them

Last edited:

the clothing came in for roadblock I have to Dye the tank top then hand pant some camo print on it. Also just purchased a .50 cal machinegun kit to put together. and i got some machine gun belts to put together to deck him out. So road block is nearing completion.

Lady jaye is still far away project so far, I think i'll finish her in june

Back