Action Figure roadblock and lady jaye, and other joe's and cobra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered the baroness since her payment wont start until November thank god. I know I may need to re-make the jumpsuit it doesn't look durable and I want heel's on her so a bootfeet may be needed.

I figured if I buy her it will save me the trouble and money for a customizing her. plus I have black bootfeet in spikes that just might work. I just have to take off SSC footpeg and take off bootfeet peg and glue the new one in place and presto change. I do worry about her height if the heels will make her to tall if so it looks like a phicen will be needed after all or a cheep alt hot toys body.

Im sad about cost of firefly and storm shadow it's hard to keep up with all these expenses. it's to bad SS didn't have a lay away plan.

I still hopefully will buy major bludd when I start making some money.

Last edited:
you know the only think I don't understand is the love interest between shipwreck and covergirl. I always had her linked with crank case because their both in the same area, mechanics etc. Men are opportunist they will hit on the girl closest to them. I just don't see her on the ssflag much and they would have very few contact with eachother.

however shipwreck is a horny-toad he even hit on Scarlett which resulted in him getting tossed on his rear end, so maybe Covergirl see's this as just fun since she never has to see shippy much.

I understand lady jaye and flint because their patches show special forces and they have always been seen together. and he stands in if he sees anyone showing interest in her.

The triangle with Duke and Scarlett and Snakes, because snakes is Scarlett's old love and duke is her new but she has to keep it cool because duke is her commanding officer. and her and snakes have a soft spot for each-other by watching each-others back.

I also read somewhere there was a spat between Scarlett and Covergirl over Duke. So their is a drama in Joe universe.
--

Read this thread.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127550

I Heard that it was Duke disguised as Zartan disguised as Duke.

does anyone have thoughts on what shotgun I should use because I don't like the SSC version.

I just remembered something I do have this Kaustik plastic head I can use that came with the slimmer build muscular body. It might just work for Flint to and it has less hair and might wear the beret better. granted he isn't as handsome as the one I thought about using but he does have the basic requirements im looking for flint. plus the way the hair lays it where it's flatter on side where beret lays down. it might be my best hair option head.

I may even use this body for the custom as well still not sure he is awfully scrony I may look at an aci med build but don't trust them got one with a broken arm. but I think I will use the body for my batman and robin set. Robin has this frame it might work since the muscle body for batman is taller only slightly. So I think I need to do some body hunting soon for flint. I want a muscle body but not bulky any idea's guys. should I go with a hit figure because I want to keep my cost down.

frontnude.jpg

Last edited:
I have some stuff pulled together to start on Spirit.
I need to dye the shirt it was to light of blue and need it deeper than powder blue. And found the fabric I packed away for his pants. so I am making progress.

Ok I have some of the material to get started so when I get the rest I will be starting on Spirit and Shipwreck since I have the most stuff for them right now. Flint's head is still in the uk I sent him as a help with how a neck-less head should look. so he will be coming home and worked on asap. and Meeve will be my 4th figure my cobra. so that makes 4 all together.

So in between my job with WGP I will be working on these 4 figs.

Polly and junkyard are on their way here so I am making a commitment to finish these figs.

As far as flint goes I will make his beret, I have this micro suede they stopped making because it was too stiff. I think that will be perfect to keep the shape. and it will be fitted to just his head. The flecked hats are easily rubbed off or wear down and the other cloth versions are just to fluffy like a girls beret.

I know it will take me a few tries with patterning to get this right so I know ill probably go through 4 beret before I get this right because the way this needs to be shaped. I am not paying the crazy cost for red and yellow patch but a special forces badge for beret and left shoulder. did flint have any special patch on his right shoulder? because I don't know.

Sadly junkyard is alittle small by an 3/4 inch but will have to do I don't want it too tall. I got the wrong parrot lol but will buy the right one latter.

I mod the native American i got just alittle since his face was well yellow so painted it to come close to skin tone. i gave him bushy eyebrows i know but i like it ..Here is soon to be spirit.
10402822_10202136867093708_8676190736076965214_n.jpg

and freedome, i will me making him new talons to allow for griping
10521370_10202136886774200_5912390758877513024_n.jpg

thanks guys i picked up suede to make moccasins maybe i have enough since there just scrap, faux suede for pants and blue cotton for shirt. I'm not sure what the red thing he wears at his belt is called

Last edited:
thanks guys i picked up suede to make moccasins maybe i have enough since there just scrap, faux suede for pants and blue cotton for shirt. I'm not sure what the red thing he wears at his belt is called

It's a breechcloth. Nice work on that headsculpt.

thanks breech cloth im deciding to maybe use a cotton or something heaver so it reacts better in posing.

I recently made chest armor for Scarlett I'm going to cast it in some semi rigid plastic.

Back