Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

yup, you need to beat the game one more time from "Once again" the new save.

Ohh such bad news... So i cannot get the rocket launcher and the outfit on this save... So sad :(

Awww ****... just discovered i beat the game on easy... and it was veryyy easy but i was pretty sure i was beating in normal.
So question: to get the Civilian outfit for Jill, do i need to beat it on theonce more mode or i can just go from a new save? thanks!

Same here, just beat the game moments ago and didn't realized it was on "Easy"! Damn! :slap

Oh well, another go at it for the RE3 outfit then. I was wondering why I had 50 herbs, 25 ink ribbons and 130 handgun bullets left. :lol

Are you ****ing kidding me about easy? Seriously? I knew something was up with that selection and why I have so many bullets etc before the snake.

So you're saying I can only get the re3 outfit on my current save and not another one?

Damn, this game is hard as nails. I think i started it on Hard mode, i chose the "i like climbing mountains" option. Was that a bad choice for a first timer?

Climbing Mountains... is Normal :lol

I swear, they made it more difficult than the GC version.

sooo sad right now... so freaking sad
I'll try to find some courage to go for the rocket launcher speed run on normal and finish again for the RE3 outfit.

Also, in both times i finish the game, do i have to save everyone to get the RE3 costume? Or if i just do this the second time i'll get the civilian outfit?

sooo sad right now... so freaking sad
I'll try to find some courage to go for the rocket launcher speed run on normal and finish again for the RE3 outfit.

Also, in both times i finish the game, do i have to save everyone to get the RE3 costume? Or if i just do this the second time i'll get the civilian outfit?

Saving any character has nothing to do with costumes.

Ohh such bad news... So i cannot get the rocket launcher and the outfit on this save... So sad :(

If you want to get the Rocket Launcher or Samurai Edge, you got to select the normal mode in the Once Again.

You cannot get Rocket Launcher or Samurai Edge under Very Easy and Easy mode.

By the way, Barry's magnum is not compatible with the magnum rounds we found in the game.
So this powerful gun only got 6 shots.

Yesterday just finished the "Knife only mode" and earned the CQC FTW troph, although it was hard but it is quite excited and fun to play only with knife.

Now only left the Ghost of a Chance Trophy, after getting this last one then i will earn my Platinum Trophy on this game.

Chris' @$$ :drool

Er um I mean Rebecca...

mmmm... Jill sandwich.

jill_ohdear1.jpg

That's a taco :naughty

just played a bit and two thing's i've noticed "one who never played the GC version"

1- the Background is not HD! only the Characters are

2- Got killed by taking a key .. and i said alright let's repeat that .. turns out .. i had to repeat the whole game! "WHAT!" i have to do it old fashion way and do a manual save "ink Ribbon" .. but WTH! .. there should be an auto save after like each door .

just played a bit and two thing's i've noticed "one who never played the GC version"

2- Got killed by taking a key .. and i said alright let's repeat that .. turns out .. i had to repeat the whole game! "WHAT!" i have to do it old fashion way and do a manual save "ink Ribbon" .. but WTH! .. there should be an auto save after like each door .

Then it wouldn't be classic RE.

Maybe this game isn't for you.

What makes you think the "backgrounds are not HD"? They are rendered at nearly twice the lines of vertical resolution of what is considered "HD." I belive they are rendered at 1920x1080 which is well above the HD standard. The character models are certainly higher res depending on the machine your using so maybe that's whats throwing you off.

You can read more fun about the graphic details at:
Face-Off: Resident Evil HD Remaster • Eurogamer.net

They re-rendered some backgrounds, while they left others completely untouched from the GC version.

RE never had auto-saves....unless Revelations and 6 added them. 4 got rid of ink ribbons but you still had to save either at the end of a chapter or typewriter. I mean, you never noticed the ink ribbons or typewriters?

Some backgrounds aren't true HD, some are.

Back