Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

it's true that good things come to those that wait, I am more impressed with this remaster than ever before. I imported the Gamecube Japanese release to play this early way back when it was released in advance. First thing that bummed me out was the downgraded real time videos and blurry textures.

THIS is the way this game should be played. The PS4 and XONE releases are the way to go. Too bad there is no physical disc release. I just played this now on PS3, and it is a night and day difference. I prefer next gen to last (obviously), but this runs beautifully in native 1080p

The way it was meant to be.

I linked upto RE.net

My username is Frank Jaeger, if anyone is interested

I joined RE.net as well, under the same name. Find me! Hopefully should be installing the game today to PS3

Edit: Anyone know how to link your PSN to this?

Last edited:

Finished my speed run.

j4CcPH8.jpg

kXmGrga.jpg

CyMoiVK.jpg

1lF2ozf.jpg

DutljlH.jpg

Just downloaded this and it's been a long time coming. I've been wanting to play this since its initial GameCube release, so in very excited.
I must say this game looks stunning, almost like a current gen game! It shows that a game doesn't have to look ultra realistic to look good, it's very stylish.

This has made me hunger for an RE2 remaster, as I've never played that either.

I just completed a run with Chris thinking I was playing on normal and it was on easy! I thought it seemed easy but

I choose the middle option when I start too, does that mean they don't offer you hard on the first play through?

I just completed a run with Chris thinking I was playing on normal and it was on easy! I thought it seemed easy but

I choose the middle option when I start too, does that mean they don't offer you hard on the first play through?

Yeah, "hard" mode is an unlockable.

Really?!!
Cool. I downloaded it the night it was available, and just directly went to play for a couple of minutes to see how it looks
but havent touched it since.
I didnt know you can change the outfit right from the start.
I thought you had to beat the game first to change outfits.
Thanks man. Might play the game tonight when I get off work.

You can go to the closet after you beat it, or just pick the outfits prior to a new game.

You can go to the closet after you beat it, or just pick the outfits prior to a new game.

Very cool. I want to pick it from the start. When I first read that the BSAA outfit was gonna be an option,
I thought that it was gonna be a paid dlc which I am willing to pay, but I'm glad its there for free. :)

Jill just got gang-raped by three Crimsons :cool:.

This game is hard...

Oh, most definitely. I'm enjoying it immensely. I'll try to finish it by tonight.

I'm playing this 1 1/2 to two hours a day and I'm at the catacombs. I'm so glad that even after playing so many times on GC, I've forgotten most of the stuff. :lol

Back