Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

last time you said something like this, about Hot Toys never making figures from the new appleseed movie...then they made them. So keep saying this :lol. We might actually get RE2 remake :panic:

:rotfl:goodpost:

Now with the REmake out in HD and the years and years of demanding a proper RE2 remake as well as the failure of RE6, I'm sure Capcom is considering it.

I would welcome a RE 2 but it needs the same soundtrack .

I just played P.T. on the PS4 (uses the Fox Engine) for the first time last night and holy crap :drool

RE3make would make my heavens soar.

Re2 is meh to me, but oh well. If they could just make another stand alone Merc's game with RE5's engine, I would be so happy.

RE3make would make my heavens soar.

Re2 is meh to me, but oh well. If they could just make another stand alone Merc's game with RE5's engine, I would be so happy.

H4CzANm.gif

I'm about to face Yawn on the 2nd battle, what should I bring? A shotgun or the Grenade Launcher?

Oh man, even after 10 years I still suck at identifying what round is for what. I just use red rounds because it looked angrier. :lol Could you enlighten me, Pliss?

Yellow is the Acid. It's like the best thing to use next to the Magnum.

Those damn Crimson heads...

I find it funny when reviewers (or even some of my friends) say that the Clickers from TLOU are "scary" and "gives them the chills". Pfft. These guys have probably never encountered a Crimson Head. :lol

Clickers aren't scary. Everything about Crimson heads freaked me the **** out when I first played this on GC.

Nah clickers weren't as scary as the runners imo. Lisa Trevor, Crimson heads and hunters are what make this game scary. O and Neptune . Holy ****! Hopefully capcom bring back infected animals like those again.

( yes I forgot about that **** excuse for Neptune in re 6)

Back