Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Backgrounds look worse?!

You saw these pics right

I think the same. that contrast, exaggerated black and "grainy" look do'nt fit much better at all

More pics:

1407234307-6.jpg

1407234321-10.jpg

1407234325-7.jpg

1407234303-5.jpg

1407234321-8.jpg

1407234325-9.jpg

1407234313-3.jpg

1407234299-2.jpg

Confirmed: 1080p/30fps on PS4 and Xbone and 720p/30fps on PS360 btw

Eh, they don't look nearly as bad. I guess a tad above. But the last one, Jill in the dining room, does look weird. Shadows and stuff, I don't get why exactly it looks so much darker compared to the other pics.

Last edited:

This is great news... But this should've been ported on the Vita as well.

Oh well, I guess the platform is dying after all.

Yeah the Vita doesn't have that much honestly. It's really all about the ports to me, with PS3 and PS1 games. I'd love portable RE4...considering it's on everything now but the original Xbox :lol

Krec9 are you ever cheerful? :lol

This is great news. Love the remake. Can't wait to play this with a ps controller!

Hope to see mgs1 get the same treatment one day. Remaster twin snakes! (And take out the matrix parts)

Unfortunately Nintendo own the rights to TwinSnakes so a hD remake is unlikely. I don't think it sold that well. Seeing as its ninty exclusive they won't make their money back either.
A classic remake like the RE one would be freaking epic!!!

I'm Surprised there's not more buzz over this since people have begged for this for a long time. And it's multi plat too!

Krec9 are you ever cheerful? :lol

This is great news. Love the remake. Can't wait to play this with a ps controller!

Hope to see mgs1 get the same treatment one day. Remaster twin snakes! (And take out the matrix parts)

Always just odd this is happening at all.

I'll say this right away- it's an obvious move by Capcom to re-evaluate their troubled IP. They deemed REmake as a "commercial failure" all those years ago and demanded Mikami to reinvigorate the franchise and it worked wonders, despite RE4 inadvertently dooming the series. What made REmake a "commercial failure" was that it was on the Gamecube, a console with less RE fans that the Playstation.

With the failure or RE7 and rumor of the series might be returning to it's survival horror roots, it's clear that Capcom isn't sure what makes them money anymore so they're trying the return to form method by releasing REmake in HD (with optional modern shooter controls even).

It can't be more obvious of what Capcom's trying to do here. Even Hideki Kamiya (Producer of RE1 and director or RE2) had to be informed by a fan that this HD port is in the works. It's a desperate move by Capcom and they're trying to figure out what should be the future of RE, so I implore you as fans, just buy this and show that you support them when they get it right.

Honestly yeah, why REmake was on the GameCube is beyond me. It's weird that after being semi-exclusive to Sony and only giving one title, RE2, they suddenly went exclusive for a short time. It makes no sense.

I will buy this game, likely, for the PS3. I want the old RE back; maybe not tank controls, or the camera angles but I want the style and substance that made RE what it is to us.

HT doing REmake figures would be fantastic. hopefully we get the alternate costumes so that we can get CV Chris and RE3 Jill.

Im hoping against hope (all hope) that we get some HT figures out of this announcement. I know i know...just let me hope.

That was would be awesome if done.

Im hoping against hope (all hope) that we get some HT figures out of this announcement. I know i know...just let me hope.

logo_no_hope_left.png

I'm still waiting & "hoping" for the RE6 figures btw.. :impatient:

10006522_619175391500033_1348440690_n.jpg

:monkey2

well we got HT Arkham City Batman and Returns Batman...and a bunch of other things. Even MGR:R Raiden. So that might happen, hell, they even did Ada from RE4. I think that could happen. But I wonder honestly why they were not at SDCC

I was hoping to see Leon at sdcc too. I really hope they do a Chris.

Hehe anybody waiting for RE figs after this announcement keep waiting. We still got a billion iron man armors to go. (sigh)

logo_no_hope_left.png

I'm still waiting & "hoping" for the RE6 figures btw.. :impatient:

10006522_619175391500033_1348440690_n.jpg

:monkey2

I sure hope they give him the game accurate gun and not the one in the photo since that came with the BSAA Jill figure. He should be holding the VP70.

Lmao why on earth would anyone want re6 figures

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I think they look great regardless of the crapy game they are based on.

Lmao why on earth would anyone want re6 figures

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm only in it for Leon & Ada since I really like their designs, more so Ada's. No one is buying these because they "liked" RE6 :lol

Back