Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Ada refuses to let Leon out of the friend zone :lol

tumblr_mbidu4oetO1qcq2vho1_500.gif

fix'd :lecture

Some things are not meant to change :lol

justfriends3.gif

damnation leon is the same as RE6 Leon...Leon is the same as every Leon. The character hasn't had development since the end of 2... But I digress...

Give me a physical copy of this game in the US pleeeeeeeease! capcom.

None of the RE characters really changed they just got worse... :lol I think only Claire remains as she always was.

BTW I want physical copy too :pray:

It's okay, Wez. You'll get out of the friend zone some day. Just gotta find the right partner.

damnation leon is the same as RE6 Leon...Leon is the same as every Leon. The character hasn't had development since the end of 2... But I digress...

Give me a physical copy of this game in the US pleeeeeeeease! capcom.

It's funny cuz I got friend zoned not to long ago lmao.

Rod Lima who's been putting together a RE2 remake based on Darkside Chronicles engine just finished showing off scenario A, and a COOP mod.

But is that legal to do? I'm sure Capcom might of stepped in already.

Sheva is probably the sign of that, Ashley...had no hope at all. :lol Sheva did but she has no personality or anything memorable. You'd figure with how crazy everyone is (even Irons, and Birkin) they could have done something but no! She isn't even that hot unlike Claire and Jill. Helena however isn't too bad :naughty they probably put in jiggle physics just for her because Sherry's flat as a board.

Resident Evil Remake Remastered

You can buy RE6 over here for £5 with any other purchase, and they are still piled high.

They'll have to give that game away eventually :lol

PSN want $40 for Revelations, seems kinda high for something that's been up there for over a year.

They're crazy if they think people are going to pay this when.....

The physical copy is only $20 though…weird.

I almost bought it for the PS3 the other night, but decided to wait for Black Friday to see if it drops any lower (I know it sounds selfish, but this year I'm planning on buying a bunch of games for myself that I have been too cheap to buy otherwise.)

They're crazy if they think people are going to pay this when.....

I almost bought it for the PS3 the other night, but decided to wait for Black Friday to see if it drops any lower (I know it sounds selfish, but this year I'm planning on buying a bunch of games for myself that I have been too cheap to buy otherwise.)

Nah I do that all the time :lol. Last year I got like 5 games for $80. It was fantastic.

Nah I do that all the time :lol. Last year I got like 5 games for $80. It was fantastic.

Same here. I only preorder a few games, the rest I wait for a price drop or a good deal.

CQC FTW
Finish the game using only your knife (no lighter, Defensive Items, and stomping zombie heads) (30/Silver)

Get the **** out of here.

Back