Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Chris was much more hateable in RE6 than any other appearance. For being the first male lead, he was a travesty in the game.

I liked Leon in Degeneration, even though he has zero expression in it :lol

Was Damnation good?

Who's the best character to you hm. Please dont say barry lol

BARRY! :lecture

or sometimes the loser in my sig

Btw Leon is freaking awesome. gets every girl he's on a team with. Degeneration, re6, re2 plus the fangirls love the guy. Pretty much the new face of RE after 4. Chris just became more of a joke character as he starred in dumbass sequels to the franchise. His part in 6 was even worse than leon's. All that gears of war **** he did lol

No way, man…Leon has been in the friend zone since RE2. This little Ada moment right here proves that.

tumblr_mbhpcdQxfS1qzvbepo2_r1_500.gif

Chris was much more hateable in RE6 than any other appearance. For being the first male lead, he was a travesty in the game.

Was Damnation good?

Leon was badass in both degeneration and Damnation. You haven't seen damnation yet? Do it. It's great. It has a lot of crazy monster action. It gets pretty insane :lol

This post reads with a lot of denial. Play through the series with everything I told you. The signs are all there.

Obviously someone got with Wesker. We got little Jakey.

And once your in RE threads long enough, you'll know it always devolves in the same pattern which eventually always ends with, who put their square crank into so and so's hexagonal hole. Trust me, you'll get used to it.
someone here is in denial but isn't you or I :lecture

Someone did get with Wesker but not someone who's huge. What is the general consensus on Jake though? Outside of his campaign.

I'm getting used to it now! :lol However....

I can get behind this :hi5: I think we all have a love-hate relationship with Wesker in general :lol I wonder if 5 made that worse or better
fU7kfdw.gif

tumblr_mkll3ki7Oy1r9pt1so4_250.gif

YES! Steve!

... Steve and his stupid titanic hair :lol
Oh god I never understood that. I saw the original pic and outside of the hair I didn't see Titanic :lol were people just that crazy about Titanic at the time? I know people were, but this insane?

Was Damnation good?
Both Degeneration and Damnation are really good, but i prefer Damnation over Degeneration. And i recommend it too. And just like Biojex says, its has lot of ation in it. And i really love H2H combat in Damnation. And after seeing that Motosada Mori is military supervisor on DAmnation and Degeneration, one thing that cross my mind is......
49654139.jpg
:lol

Both Degeneration and Damnation are really good, but i prefer Damnation over Degeneration. And i recommend it too. And just like Biojex says, its has lot of ation in it. And i really love H2H combat in Damnation. And after seeing that Motosada Mori is military supervisor on DAmnation and Degeneration, one thing that cross my mind is......
View attachment 131637

Mori was the advisor? Didn't know that, pretty awesome. I really need to see Damnation, considering I'm big Leon fan.

I'm going to play RE 6 this weekend so I can join you guys and talk about that ****** game.

I almost want to re-buy it because I'm so effing bored of my games.

No way, man…Leon has been in the friend zone since RE2. This little Ada moment right here proves that.

tumblr_mbhpcdQxfS1qzvbepo2_r1_500.gif

Leon was badass in both degeneration and Damnation. You haven't seen damnation yet? Do it. It's great. It has a lot of crazy monster action. It gets pretty insane :lol

He's mayor of the friend zone

:lecture :lol poor Leon... kinda feel bad for him.

Degeneration was boring as **** Damnation was much better

Leon-leon-kennedy-32335386-500-245.gif~c200

I saw the original pic and outside of the hair I didn't see Titanic :lol

He looks just like Dicrapio with the original hair

Last edited:

PSN want $40 for Revelations, seems kinda high for something that's been up there for over a year.

I'm going to play RE 6 this weekend so I can join you guys and talk about that ****** game.

The only thing cool about that game is almost nothing. I liked that you were able to play separate story lines for each character. That's it. But then it became repetitive.

He's mayor of the friend zone

:lecture :lol poor Leon... kinda feel bad for him.

Degeneration was boring as **** Damnation was much better

Capcom refuses to let Leon out of the friend zone :lol

Dgeneration has maybe 20 minutes of good stuff. Damnation is maybe half and half. Way more interesting stuff going on.

No way, man…Leon has been in the friend zone since RE2. This little Ada moment right here proves

O come on everyone was dumbed down in re6. Everyone acted not in character. In damnation it was ada who kept following leon like some horny puppy while leon was trying to do the job at hand. Damnation Leon over RE6 leon anyday.

The only thing cool about that game is almost nothing. I liked that you were able to play separate story lines for each character. That's it. But then it became repetitive.

It just seems like one of those games I must play because of how awful it is. It'd be a shame to miss out on such a horrible game :lol. Oh well, I'll see for myself soon enough.

He looks just like Dicrapio with the original hair
I just don't see it. Steve looks older than DiCaprio :lol

The only character who remained the same in RE6 was Hunnigan :lol

Also on Leon being in the friend zone, Capcom refuses to let most of the RE characters out of something in their characterization at this point if you look at it.

O come on everyone was dumbed down in re6. Everyone acted not in character. In damnation it was ada who kept following leon like some horny puppy while leon was trying to do the job at hand. Damnation Leon over RE6 leon anyday.

It's okay, Wez. You'll get out of the friend zone some day. Just gotta find the right partner.

damnation leon is the same as RE6 Leon...Leon is the same as every Leon. The character hasn't had development since the end of 2... But I digress...

Give me a physical copy of this game in the US pleeeeeeeease! capcom.

To be fair, Capcom stories tend to be very hit or miss compared to other franchises.

Regardless, man I want a physical copy too. I much prefer those over downloaded/digital games

Back