Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you confuse operation racoon city with RE 6. I dont get that at all but whateve.

Family-Guy-Iraq-Lobster.jpg

we need another 1/6th leon hopefully we get one they only made two different outfitted versions back in 2007 I believe.

it will be a while before we get a new leon we have to get past the avengers ,spiderman and batman reveals

Yea but we will defiantly get figures. I want that Leon figure. I want sherry and possibly jake. Chris doesn't look different from the other game so I won't bother.

Instead of getting RE6 figures first, can we please get RE4 Ada[I'm not liking the 'clone' or the new Ada look] first? Thank you!!! And Claire Redfield.

i got operation racoon city played for 30 min and deleted the whole crap, anyone considering getting it i advise you to SAVE YOUR MONEY, linear graphics and the akward movements make this almost unplayable for me anyway on PC/keyboard. Its crappest game ever played, cant beilive they just used the resident evil name to flog this crap.

ORC isnt a great game but i must say youve not played it enough i dont really think you should advise anybody how to spend their money if you only got 30 minutes into it. Did you even get past the first level in that time? I dont think i had. You should of given it more of a go at least. The first level is basically a tutorial and once you actually get out of the Umbrella lab and start working your way through into Racoon city and revisit previous places from the games and take on the original BOW's the game gets good. Until it starts getting really tough and your AI shows their incompetence. Upgrading your characters skills and your XP, buying new weapons ect is all very addictive.

Its not worth £40. Its worth buying if you are like me and will spend hours on the game complete it get some specials then sell it on shortly after youve bought it to get full price back and then intend to pick up the game later when its like £15

Its not a game for a none resident evil fan because most of the reason people play through it is to relive past events and meet previous people and monsters. For that it is a good game. And it is very fun.

Last edited:
I am just sharing my opinion, its a forum and thats what people do, dont tell me not to advise people , i can advise if i want and its up to the people to take it on board or not, All im saying is i think you will be very dissapointed with the game and you wish you had never spent so much money. i agree if i picked it up for $15 then i wouldent be so pisssssssssed off

ORC isnt a great game but i must say youve not played it enough i dont really think you should advise anybody how to spend their money if you only got 30 minutes into it. Did you even get past the first level in that time? I dont think i had. You should of given it more of a go at least. The first level is basically a tutorial and once you actually get out of the Umbrella lab and start working your way through into Racoon city and revisit previous places from the games and take on the original BOW's the game gets good. Until it starts getting really tough and your AI shows their incompetence. Upgrading your characters skills and your XP, buying new weapons ect is all very addictive.

Its not worth £40. Its worth buying if you are like me and will spend hours on the game complete it get some specials then sell it on shortly after youve bought it to get full price back and then intend to pick up the game later when its like £15

Its not a game for a none resident evil fan because most of the reason people play through it is to relive past events and meet previous people and monsters. For that it is a good game. And it is very fun.

Hated ORC. A four hr campaign? Two MR X's that spammed you to high hell and the most boring characters ever brought into the RE universe. Didnt care for that game at all.

I am just sharing my opinion, its a forum and thats what people do, dont tell me not to advise people , i can advise if i want and its up to the people to take it on board or not,
You can talk all you want and say whatever you want i am 100% behind you and will back you on that. I wasnt trying to silence you for saying the game sucked. I just dont think an argument to not buy a game will have a heavy argument behind it if you didnt even give it a chance. I hate run and gun games and i read all the bad about ORC the same as everybody else did. But i got it, played it through and witnessed some great settings, scores fun weapons and awesome battles.

I could make an epic post about whats wrong with it because ive been there and done it (numerous times). And for all the bad that comes with it theres good elements all the way through too. It would be a shame if people were never to play the game thinking that the first level is what its like all the way through.

(Though the 2 x Mr.X fight was a ball ache. The weapons are way too underpowered or they are way too overpowered in that.

i got operation racoon city played for 30 min and deleted the whole crap, anyone considering getting it i advise you to SAVE YOUR MONEY, linear graphics and the akward movements make this almost unplayable for me anyway on PC/keyboard. Its crappest game ever played, cant beilive they just used the resident evil name to flog this crap.

pretty much a definition of your whole post. Ive got many complaints with it, from totally incorrect timing, story faults, plenty of things that dont make sense, but its not a crap game. Its a game you got to forget about the previous franchise for.

Face it, RE0-RECV does NOT exist anymore. Its a totally seperate franchise under the same name of the current franchise.

man the old RE games was so fun and scary, i used to count down the seconds to school bell and run home to play it, story was ace.. zombies was great, the environment was well made and scary, loved the cut scenes and bosses, the whole idea of green herbs and inventory was so goood...

and you guys remmember the black trader guy? where u cud sell some stuff like elbems and gems to him and buy guns ammunition etc that was all sick ..

the way zombies came towards you like dead and moaning OHHEERRRROO, you just couldent wait to see whats next, whats next level, really excited about bosses and solving th puzzels,

but now all games seem to be ____eee its too modernized and they are forgeting the principles behind what makes a game good, just like music now... am sue everyone would agree that music back in the 90s and early 2000 was alot better than it is now, and same applies to the games... its becoming more shiiiiiiteee as time goes along which shouldent be the case cause now there is better graphics and technology, imagine if they made the old resident evil games and revamped it to todays graphics , it would be aceeeee

bring back the old fkin games!!!! stop pissing about with crap u release and all these expansion packs which shud be in the game in the first place but noooo they being greedy and want to make more money!

last words, i hope RE6 is like the old games or am done with games!

I also hope Resi 6 returns to being dark and scary, I found 5 a little flat and not as fun as previous installments.

I bought Dragons Dogma at the weekend, not opened it yet but is it wrong I am looking forward to the Resi 6 demo more?:rotfl

ORC isnt a great game but i must say youve not played it enough i dont really think you should advise anybody how to spend their money if you only got 30 minutes into it. Did you even get past the first level in that time? I dont think i had. You should of given it more of a go at least. The first level is basically a tutorial
:lecture I've taken dumps that have lasted more than 30 minutes.

I enjoyed it for the brief game it was. I didn't expect anything like Mass Effect 3, I wanted a squad based zombie game. I thought this game was very much like Left 4 Dead, but set in the Resident Evil universe.

I am just sharing my opinion, its a forum and thats what people do, dont tell me not to advise people , i can advise if i want and its up to the people to take it on board or not
Nobody likes a crybaby.

Back