Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rd July for Xbox 360 Dragons Dogma owners for demo and September for PS3 Dragons Dogma PS3 owners.

So I imagine it will be late September for general release of the demo?

I'm not knocking the game itself, but Capcom for using this ploy. How many sales do you think are going to be just for the first chance to play the demo??

Oh I know, They did it for Crackdown and the Halo 3 demo as well. Which bolstered that games sales tremendously.

ended up with Crackdown 2 selling like poo.

So half of the RE fans out there are buying a game just to play the demo for RE6?! :O I would never...

Id rather pay £3.99 and get a Re6 early playable demo. Of course id rather pay nothing and get a playable Demo.

It's a good job i am ready for RE6 because i wasnt when the RE 5 Demo came out. I hadnt played a game since the start of Nemesis. So dropping you right at the start of possibly the hardest battle in Re 5 as the very first thing you do in the demo put me right off the game for months.

Yeah apparently you need to use the pawns to help you? I am lookin forward to it, I just finished Witcher 2 which was a little tough and currently playin war in the north which has some tough spots so I am hopefully going to be prepared.

To be fair I did want Dragons Dogma as I am an rpg nut but at the moment I have other stuff to play but as soon as Re6 demo is up I will be on that in a flash!

I was planning on waiting until Black Friday to get it. I still haven't managed to finish Skyrim or Mass Effect 3. :slap I have almost an entire week off next month when I move so I plan on spending a good amount of time getting Mass Effect completed.

~~I already told the wife that after we get everything out of the truck and into the new place the first things that get unpacked are the home theater and PS3/360.

You can talk all you want and say whatever you want i am 100% behind you and will back you on that. I wasnt trying to silence you for saying the game sucked. I just dont think an argument to not buy a game will have a heavy argument behind it if you didnt even give it a chance. I hate run and gun games and i read all the bad about ORC the same as everybody else did. But i got it, played it through and witnessed some great settings, scores fun weapons and awesome battles.

I could make an epic post about whats wrong with it because ive been there and done it (numerous times). And for all the bad that comes with it theres good elements all the way through too. It would be a shame if people were never to play the game thinking that the first level is what its like all the way through.

(Though the 2 x Mr.X fight was a ball ache. The weapons are way too underpowered or they are way too overpowered in that.

I enjoyed ORC for what it is but yeah it's definitely not a $60 game. Luckily I got mine for free as a late b-day present.

I actually enjoyed the fight with the 2 Mr. X's but indeed they were way over powered. I hated that if they knocked you down, they'd be on you and you wouldn't even have a chance to get up. I also really hated were the damn Hunters in ORC. Not only were they way overpowered but they would just swarm you. I've been killed by more Hunters than any other creatures in ORC.

Ugh the Hunters in ORC hated them!!! LOL I got the platinum last Saturday! :D

Anyway, besides getting a different level when you preorder it what else do we get?

I was planning on waiting until Black Friday to get it. I still haven't managed to finish Skyrim or Mass Effect 3. :slap I have almost an entire week off next month when I move so I plan on spending a good amount of time getting Mass Effect completed.

~~I already told the wife that after we get everything out of the truck and into the new place the first things that get unpacked are the home theater and PS3/360.

Ha, I had a few days off last month and I finished Saints Row 3, Walking Dead episode 1 game, ME3 and Skyrim:)Felt good.

...first thing I did when I moved last year, had Sky and Broadband installed day before we moved in:rotfl

Ugh the Hunters in ORC hated them!!! LOL I got the platinum last Saturday! :D

Anyway, besides getting a different level when you preorder it what else do we get?

What the ____ was with the bull____ 'armour' and then the totally retarded running into walls and darting side to side, without actually going to attack you!?

Reminds me of how they destroyed Lickers. I mean, I know, lets make advanced lickers with a MASSIVE red heart sticking out so you can flip them over like a dog, and one hit kill them! Yeah, thats advancing them! We've already got rid of all the original fans, so they wont remember the original lickers, which charged you on the floor and tried to chop your legs off, who would shreik and instant kill you by decapitation, nor do the remember the lickers refusing to get close to you and whiplashing with their tongue.

Seriously, Capcom has dumbed down the enemies in RE. Zombies were slow, but relentless. If you had 6 of them going for you, they didnt stop, they shambled or in RE3 darted and grabbed you. Ganando and Majini!? Oh yeah, they stop infront of you for 10 seconds before they attack. All that running, and they stop infront of you. When your being chased by Majini in RE5's beginning. If you stand your ground with the handgun, you can just kill em all without being hit. They run in circles and walk slowly away from you, then remember youa nd come back. Charge at you and then stop again. Its stupid. The enemies are so thick in RE now days.

Hunters used to be so fast and agile you ran away from them on normal or hard. Even with the magnum, you still feared them. Now they are invisible, dart side to side. become visible again and wait ten seconds before they attack you. Its so annoying how in Revelations you stand there, and you can kill an onslaught of Hunters without a sweat. Lickers in RE5 is the same. 20 of them coing at you, you just stand there or flip them over. Its so frigging frustrating and annoying and stupid.

I dont get how they can say RE has advanced or Tricell/Umbrella/whatever has made advance creatures. The characters havn't got better, the enemies are so damn dumb its unreal. If one man and a woman can kill 20 lickers in a room. Then id go back to the drawing board and question what the hell they are creating. Its a far cry from 2 Chimera slitting your throat without even seeing them sometimes, to what they have done. My god.

Back