Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the ____ was with the bull____ 'armour' and then the totally retarded running into walls and darting side to side, without actually going to attack you!?

Reminds me of how they destroyed Lickers. I mean, I know, lets make advanced lickers with a MASSIVE red heart sticking out so you can flip them over like a dog, and one hit kill them! Yeah, thats advancing them! We've already got rid of all the original fans, so they wont remember the original lickers, which charged you on the floor and tried to chop your legs off, who would shreik and instant kill you by decapitation, nor do the remember the lickers refusing to get close to you and whiplashing with their tongue.

Seriously, Capcom has dumbed down the enemies in RE. Zombies were slow, but relentless. If you had 6 of them going for you, they didnt stop, they shambled or in RE3 darted and grabbed you. Ganando and Majini!? Oh yeah, they stop infront of you for 10 seconds before they attack. All that running, and they stop infront of you. When your being chased by Majini in RE5's beginning. If you stand your ground with the handgun, you can just kill em all without being hit. They run in circles and walk slowly away from you, then remember youa nd come back. Charge at you and then stop again. Its stupid. The enemies are so thick in RE now days.

Hunters used to be so fast and agile you ran away from them on normal or hard. Even with the magnum, you still feared them. Now they are invisible, dart side to side. become visible again and wait ten seconds before they attack you. Its so annoying how in Revelations you stand there, and you can kill an onslaught of Hunters without a sweat. Lickers in RE5 is the same. 20 of them coing at you, you just stand there or flip them over. Its so frigging frustrating and annoying and stupid.

I dont get how they can say RE has advanced or Tricell/Umbrella/whatever has made advance creatures. The characters havn't got better, the enemies are so damn dumb its unreal. If one man and a woman can kill 20 lickers in a room. Then id go back to the drawing board and question what the hell they are creating. Its a far cry from 2 Chimera slitting your throat without even seeing them sometimes, to what they have done. My god.

Or how Wesker was supposed to be the ultimate bio weapon yet he dies after getting his head blown off with 2 rockets. You shoot Nemesis with 2 rockets, you just knock him out and if you take off his head, he mutates into something much more dangerous.

I still enjoy the newer RE games (RE4 is still my all time favorite game) but I do agree the way the Ganados/Majinis react sometimes just annoys me. I think the zombies were smarter than they were.

...first thing I did when I moved last year, had Sky and Broadband installed day before we moved in:rotfl

:rock We're supposed to move in on Monday, but because it's cheaper for the moving trucks we're not doing it until Wednesday. Everything will be ready to go when we walk in the door. We just bought a new couch this weekend, and delivery will be the day after and my new surround sound speakers will arrive the next day after that. Will have the television mounted on the wall and the speaker wire ready to be hooked up by Friday night.

Ganando and Majini!? Oh yeah, they stop infront of you for 10 seconds before they attack. All that running, and they stop infront of you. When your being chased by Majini in RE5's beginning. If you stand your ground with the handgun, you can just kill em all without being hit. They run in circles and walk slowly away from you, then remember youa nd come back. Charge at you and then stop again. Its stupid. The enemies are so thick in RE now days.
Yet they have amazing accuracy for using the spit darts, throwing bottles/knives, crossbow, bow and arrows and Molotov cocktails aaand the Resident Evil villains classic weapon - machine guns (and gatlin).

Yet they have amazing accuracy for using the spit darts, throwing bottles/knives, crossbow, bow and arrows and Molotov cocktails aaand the Resident Evil villains classic weapon - machine guns (and gatlin).

And the thimgs they throw go through fellow majini and ganando. Let alone no recoil on their guns.

What the ____ was with the bull____ 'armour' and then the totally retarded running into walls and darting side to side, without actually going to attack you!?

Reminds me of how they destroyed Lickers. I mean, I know, lets make advanced lickers with a MASSIVE red heart sticking out so you can flip them over like a dog, and one hit kill them! Yeah, thats advancing them! We've already got rid of all the original fans, so they wont remember the original lickers, which charged you on the floor and tried to chop your legs off, who would shreik and instant kill you by decapitation, nor do the remember the lickers refusing to get close to you and whiplashing with their tongue.

Seriously, Capcom has dumbed down the enemies in RE. Zombies were slow, but relentless. If you had 6 of them going for you, they didnt stop, they shambled or in RE3 darted and grabbed you. Ganando and Majini!? Oh yeah, they stop infront of you for 10 seconds before they attack. All that running, and they stop infront of you. When your being chased by Majini in RE5's beginning. If you stand your ground with the handgun, you can just kill em all without being hit. They run in circles and walk slowly away from you, then remember youa nd come back. Charge at you and then stop again. Its stupid. The enemies are so thick in RE now days.

Hunters used to be so fast and agile you ran away from them on normal or hard. Even with the magnum, you still feared them. Now they are invisible, dart side to side. become visible again and wait ten seconds before they attack you. Its so annoying how in Revelations you stand there, and you can kill an onslaught of Hunters without a sweat. Lickers in RE5 is the same. 20 of them coing at you, you just stand there or flip them over. Its so frigging frustrating and annoying and stupid.

I dont get how they can say RE has advanced or Tricell/Umbrella/whatever has made advance creatures. The characters havn't got better, the enemies are so damn dumb its unreal. If one man and a woman can kill 20 lickers in a room. Then id go back to the drawing board and question what the hell they are creating. Its a far cry from 2 Chimera slitting your throat without even seeing them sometimes, to what they have done. My god.

You cranky bastard :lol

New licker art work:

lickitung_by_soupandbutter-d2z5cj0.jpg

When I first played Operation Raccoon City, I thought it was decent, but after giving it some time to digest, I have to say that it's not so great, either. It's kind of cool being able to visit some of the old areas from the classic games, but it was kind of poorly executed. Soldiers and monsters other than zombies take too long to kill, too many instant grab moves in a row like the licker grab attack, and controls aren't so great either. It could have been fantastic if it was done a little better.

Back