Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they announce Claire will be in the game, I can't then wait for a sweet Hot Toys figure of her lol.
Looking forward to this game and AC III. practically the best of 2012 together with the SH released earlier.

I haven't reserved a copy yet... Idk I'm just don't that excited about this game. :|

I can stomach that scenario because Wesker From Code veronica on wards was basically a hand to hand combat master. In CV he took on Alexia bare handed, had a big fight with Chris at the end and throughout the game manhandled Chris and Claire. And obviously RE 5 was all about his hand to hand/feet skills with a tiny bit of pistol work in there. So son of Wesker is allowed if there is something in the blood that gave Wesker and Jake combat skills to the point it was easier than using a gun. And i also cant wait to see Sherry's back story since 2 if possible.

I dont count RE5, and I know he had it in CVX, but lets be honest that was very limited and it was nothing like the Matrix bull____ from RE5.

Im just not going to understand how regenerative health and melee combat is going to work. Its just destroying every concept of RE that ever existed.

I dont count RE5, and I know he had it in CVX, but lets be honest that was very limited and it was nothing like the Matrix bull____ from RE5.
Well, it wasnt as showey (lets face it, RE 5 among its many flaws had great animation) in Code Veronica but he did still use his speed run, super jumped a few hundred ft, ran on walls and had super strength. The only thing he didnt do was bullet dodge.
Im just not going to understand how regenerative health and melee combat is going to work. Its just destroying every concept of RE that ever existed.
To be honest i think its spitting a bit on the feet of the 4 corner stones of "Resident Evil". But at the same time you are not playing this scenario as the average dude and the scenario is also the shortest. So if this is the case less than 1/3 of the game will be about Jake and its a good excuse to throw us in some story of Weskers origins and Sherry. Im not really approaching the Jake scenario as a major part of the game as in the grand scheme its not.

Im actually kind of excited to see how it works because ever since Re4 and 5 once you get the prompts to do a physical move after popping them in the face or whatever i found it fun flattening a bunch of ganadojini

Well, it wasnt as showey (lets face it, RE 5 among its many flaws had great animation) in Code Veronica but he did still use his speed run, super jumped a few hundred ft, ran on walls and had super strength. The only thing he didnt do was bullet dodge.

To be honest i think its spitting a bit on the feet of the 4 corner stones of "Resident Evil". But at the same time you are not playing this scenario as the average dude and the scenario is also the shortest. So if this is the case less than 1/3 of the game will be about Jake and its a good excuse to throw us in some story of Weskers origins and Sherry. Im not really approaching the Jake scenario as a major part of the game as in the grand scheme its not.

Im actually kind of excited to see how it works because ever since Re4 and 5 once you get the prompts to do a physical move after popping them in the face or whatever i found it fun flattening a bunch of ganadojini

I think for me, id enjoy the leon scenario. But then, thats only what, 2-3 hours? I wont enjoy chris' run,gun and cover system crap, and I wont touch Double Dragon neither. So theres no point in buying the game for a 3rd of it.

Its like, capcom are trying to push it for the COD, Push it for the Action, and then for everyone who built the franchise up theyre half arsedly putting abit of it just to please people. But its not pleasing. Its just a mess.

I just find it hard to believe Wesker had a son. Clearly he is in his twenties, which means he would've been born BEFORE Arklay. Which then throws up the WTF, because wesker was still a normal Human then.

Then we have Ada's super evil clone, and its just a mind ____ of WHY. Its just becoming the god awful movies tbf.

I think for me, id enjoy the leon scenario. But then, thats only what, 2-3 hours? I wont enjoy chris' run,gun and cover system crap, and I wont touch Double Dragon neither. So theres no point in buying the game for a 3rd of it.
Im sure capcom said that Leon's scenario is about 9 hours long and is the " main " scenario as he is the one they are advising they play first. (Also said the game is 3x longer than re 5)

The Carla Radames angle seems a bit out of nowhere and i dont like if its a clone.

Im still iffy on Wesker having a son because it does make 0 sense in all these years that we have heard or saw nothing of it. But the trailers are also heavily edited and they could be cutting and pasting lines of audio all over the place to make it sound clear cut that Jake is son of wesker when he could be a lab experiment or something else that you could use " son " as a throw away line with. Or he could of been son of Alex wesker then they cut in the line of Audio " Albert wesker was a colossal idiot " to throw us off. We did see glimps of a guy in the trailers who looks like an older Wesker with a bit of a beard that could be Alex. He could still even be Steve brought back with Weskers blood because that website did tease his prisoner number in a cryptic message.

Im sure capcom said that Leon's scenario is about 9 hours long and is the " main " scenario as he is the one they are advising they play first. (Also said the game is 3x longer than re 5)

The Carla Radames angle seems a bit out of nowhere and i dont like if its a clone.

Im still iffy on Wesker having a son because it does make 0 sense in all these years that we have heard or saw nothing of it. But the trailers are also heavily edited and they could be cutting and pasting lines of audio all over the place to make it sound clear cut that Jake is son of wesker when he could be a lab experiment or something else that you could use " son " as a throw away line with. Or he could of been son of Alex wesker then they cut in the line of Audio " Albert wesker was a colossal idiot " to throw us off. We did see glimps of a guy in the trailers who looks like an older Wesker with a bit of a beard that could be Alex. He could still even be Steve brought back with Weskers blood because that website did tease his prisoner number in a cryptic message.

What confuses me about this 'length' malarky is they say its 3 times as long as RE5. Now RE5 you could do in 5 hours. I highly doubt Capcom has done a 15 hour campaign. I didnt think there was a main campaign, from what capcom said you could jump into Chris and it would intertwine with leon, and then Jake the same thing.

Tbf, it will just be about 3-4 hours each scenario, i bet you 1000 republic credits.

What confuses me about this 'length' malarky is they say its 3 times as long as RE5. Now RE5 you could do in 5 hours. I highly doubt Capcom has done a 15 hour campaign. I didnt think there was a main campaign, from what capcom said you could jump into Chris and it would intertwine with leon, and then Jake the same thing.

Tbf, it will just be about 3-4 hours each scenario, i bet you 1000 republic credits.
Capcom did advise though that even though you can jump into any campaign that really you should do Leon to get the best experience.

I cant remember how long it it took me to complete re 5 the first time but now my current completion time from start to end is just over 2 hrs. Theres a couple of levels that i can finish in under 3 minutes.

Re 4 took me 34 hours! Then 14 and now i do it in about 7. That game feeeels longggg but fresh all the way through.

Id be happy with a 10 hour all together campaign because if its like 5 i will probably bum mercs for hours on end with few cans of cider. And all though the ai is shocking i loved playing online with actual people.

P.S. 2 RE HD chronicle games to come out June 28th :yess:

is this the operation racoon city? its a great game watch gameplay on youtube... am 100% getting it, its got nemesis boss and mr X :)

WHAT?!?! Dude, yeah RE6 hasn't been released yet till October. Operation Raccoon City was released a few months ago.

1523540_o.gif

Back