Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit undecided on this piece. With Rouge, Mystique, and the Black Queen on order The Skull will have to wait. Even though I do have the awesome Cap America PF in my collection.

Just got this guy yesterday - I'm very impressed. He looks incredibly sinister - just don't shoot pics looking up at him -that's not how he's supposed to be seen.

I just bought a regular version off eBay with buy it now at $269. I'm on waitlist for the exclusive version still but really wanted this in my hands asap

I want back in the Marvel line :monkey2
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

^^^^ You!!!

Damn, you suck!

Your the suckiest person that ever did suck.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

I was joking you tool. I'm enjoying rolling around all the piles of money I've made in the past two weeks :D

Money will come and go and in reality you'll spend it on something that may or may not be with you by the end of the year. Next year at this time I will still have Doom and my Iron Man smiling upon me.

Could anyone who already got their's post a close up photo of the piece of the base that sticks up in the back? I'm wondering if the top of mine is broken. It's hard to tell because it is supposed to look broken. I need a look at the top of the side that faces the figure. Thanks!

many awesome pics over on SF.

this is just one.
cant wait to get mine ..

IMG_0788t.jpg

I just got mine. Wonderful piece. That cigarette is so tiny. I hope it is pretty sturdy stuck in his grill.

Back