Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never! I'll never Join Loki and sell my Marvel pieces.

2658EMPIRE_STRIKES_BACK-9.jpg

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

RED SKULL ARRIVES TOMORROW!!!

Dave, perhaps it's the angle of how you took the picture, but it looks like ol' Red Skull is about to lean over and fall upon the Cap.

Great pics nontheless! I can't wait to display these two bad ass pieces together! :chew

i signed up for Marvel Digital comics today and have been reading alot of them and saving some screenprints....that one was from Civil War: The Confession.

Very cool, how much does that cost? I've been wanting to catch up on some comics but not exactly get back into collecting them...

Link?

www.marvel.com top right of the screen.

$10/month(renewed monthly) or like $60/year(all at once, up-front)....i just did the $10 option because I'm not sure how long i'll need to use it. most of the stuff is 2007 and older..at least with the characters I was looking for, which is fine with me.

Well, I received my exclusive today and it has to go back. Yet another victim of the poor factory QC as it has about a 1/4" chip missing on the left boot. No chip in the box so it had to happen before it was boxed up. I noticed the damage as soon as I opened up the styrofoam.

I swear about 80% of the statues I get from SS have to go back....grrrrgh!

p1020136rj5.jpg

#432 here. I'm kind of suprised how high a # I got, because I thought I ordered him relatively quickly, but no matter. Its awesome.

I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Some of you guys must be a lot younger than me because I have always thought of the Red Skull as one of them most sinister Marvel Villians. I am suprised at "low following." He is the only reason I ever read Captain America.

Last edited:
Back