Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be sure to take pictures for your ^^^^^ ass :gun

oh_snap.jpg

I would cancel mine if it wasn't already paid for. Also, had it not been shipped off yet, and if I wanted to cancel it in the first place.

If you're a Marvel collector, and you have a Captain America PF in your collection, you need this bad ass in your collection. You'll regret letting go of it if you did. Only lack of funds and being in a financial crisis should prompt someone from not absorbing the costs and taking on this piece.

Yes, yes, YES!!!! We need more ppl like dis guy!!!! COM'ON!!!

Don't worry guys. This will be a slow one to take off. He's a cool looking baddy, but he's not that popular of a character. The low ES on the exclusive will certainly help this in the secondary market but I wouldn't be surprised to see something in the newsletter about getting on the waitlist as your order may come through (which means it will)

Don't worry guys. This will be a slow one to take off. He's a cool looking baddy, but he's not that popular of a character. The low ES on the exclusive will certainly help this in the secondary market but I wouldn't be surprised to see something in the newsletter about getting on the waitlist as your order may come through (which means it will)

:lol I know! I love it when SS mentions that in the newsletter. Why don't they just put it up on Second Chance offer?? I wish they would drop a hint to get on the waitlist for other items :monkey2 (Doom PF, Hulk PF, IM comiquette ex) :lol

You suck, Your dead to me and you have no business here.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back