Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know anything about Captain America but always thought the Red Skull looked cool. I'm a fan of the villians.

Well, I received my exclusive today and it has to go back. Yet another victim of the poor factory QC as it has about a 1/4" chip missing on the left boot. No chip in the box so it had to happen before it was boxed up. I noticed the damage as soon as I opened up the styrofoam.

I swear about 80% of the statues I get from SS have to go back....grrrrgh!

p1020136rj5.jpg

Yeah, I just destroyed a statue.. I feel your pain.

Great pic Occ.

This isn't the most impressive statue ever but it may be the most bad ass. Just love the overall look of it. Compliments Cap perfectly.

This statue is AMAZING! Unfortunately though I have to send mine back. There is a chip on the base and one of his shoes has a white scuff mark that is very noticeable.

Man, with all these flaws I'm reading about, I want to take mine back out and re-inspect. I only did a quick inspection and put him back in box because I don't have a place for him yet. That pistol scares me with potential breakage. There was a loose peice of styrofoam that was fitted in there, but once figure was removed, good luck on remembering how it should go back in box..

Yikes.... All I have to say is, MY IRON MAN 1:1 bust BETTER be FLAWLESS for the $$$ I'm kicking out for it!!! :eek:

I just received my Thing PF- it had a hole in the base that was not supposed to be there plus the head didn't fit in the hole properly and was falling out...something Eli would know a lot about... :lol

So yes, Sideshow QC sucks. I can't wait to open my Red Skull PF.

I just received my Thing PF- it had a hole in the base that was not supposed to be there plus the head didn't fit in the hole properly and was falling out...something Eli would know a lot about... :lol

Are you sure that Ed is not running around with a hammer! :chew

SSC Nerd I think you got ur statues outta place, I would definitely putt Grey Hulk up on the very top! :lol

ANOTHER thing that has always bugged me a bit. I know it belongs up there, I really do. Vader, Grievous, and the Lord of Darkness are too tall to fit in the other shelves, so they gotta go on top. Also, I REALLY wanted Doom on top since it's my favorite, and well, it's something to show off since it's worth a pretty penny. I don't trust putting Hulk in one of the middle shelves since it weighs too much to risk it. I'm trying to think of a way around it all though. I'm thinking of moving Doom to where the Red Skull is, Hulk on top, the Red Skull is switched with the Warcraft diorama.. blah blah blah.

You have the worst luck ever with SideShow pieces. lol

And ..l.. you Rory. lol

I have pretty bad luck for sure with these things... but I doubt I am alone. I keep hearing people say that they have to return about 90% of the stuff they get from Sideshow. That figure may not be so extreme at all.

It all happens in the factories for the most part. All the problems I usually have can not be explained from poor handling during shipping. They need a new factory that cares more.

Back