Re-Release Patient Zero SSC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Mike. I had a feeling that Hellboy was a search you could devote your FULL concentration to! ha ha :lol :chew :chew

Ugh, I shouldn't have looked into this thread. These figures make me sick!

Can you tell I have a zero-tolerance for blood and gore? Ugh, I could never live with one of those in my house....
:medic

Thanks for the congrats, no I didn't pay less than that auction in fact I paid about what I last offered. I don't regret it though, I love this line and the hunt for this thing was beginning to take up a lot of my time. Looking at it, I feel its worth every penny paid and I am proud to have one of the 300 out there. I still wouldn't mind a variation of PZ though to be released even though I paid so much past retail for mine. The way I figure I took TOE's advice, I wanted it, had an opportunity and took it. Wouldn't change a thing. :rock

Jedi_Mike said:
Thanks for the congrats, no I didn't pay less than that auction in fact I paid about what I last offered. I don't regret it though, I love this line and the hunt for this thing was beginning to take up a lot of my time. Looking at it, I feel its worth every penny paid and I am proud to have one of the 300 out there. I still wouldn't mind a variation of PZ though to be released even though I paid so much past retail for mine. The way I figure I took TOE's advice, I wanted it, had an opportunity and took it. Wouldn't change a thing. :rock

congrats mike:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Jedi_Mike said:
The way I figure I took TOE's advice, I wanted it, had an opportunity and took it. Wouldn't change a thing. :rock

:lol glad i could help. You will NOT regret it at all brother freak :rock Big Congratz to you :rock

Back