Re-Release Patient Zero SSC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple quickies I took when I got home. Not exactly sure how I'm going to pose PZ. I love the extra arm he comes with, such a great idea.

IMG_0492.jpg

NO, that's a bad Security Guard. It's my partially eaten arm.

Looking good Loki, I know many people have commented that Zero is the "plainest" of the three but looking at his face and those pupiless eyes he's actually my favorite...

Jedi_Mike said:
Looking good Loki, I know many people have commented that Zero is the "plainest" of the three but looking at his face and those pupiless eyes he's actually my favorite...

As far as clothing, he is the simplest. That head sculpt is very detailed though with many wounds and wrinkles,etc. It is one of my favorite head sclupts. The hands to seem a bit plan now with the new zombie hands, but the blood on them makes up for it.

Now that it is mentioned, an autopsy Patient Zero to go with the Docs wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I quite like it. Perhaps he could have a gun shot wound NEAR his brain, but not through it, hense why he was still able to bite the other doc (with Subject 5 biting the other).

I would love to see a film based off of Sideshow's dead line. Perhaps after I get my Film Studies degree I'll ask Sideshow about it :monkey3

Buttmunch said:
As far as clothing, he is the simplest. That head sculpt is very detailed though with many wounds and wrinkles,etc. It is one of my favorite head sclupts. The hands to seem a bit plan now with the new zombie hands, but the blood on them makes up for it.

Now that it is mentioned, an autopsy Patient Zero to go with the Docs wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I quite like it. Perhaps he could have a gun shot wound NEAR his brain, but not through it, hense why he was still able to bite the other doc (with Subject 5 biting the other).

I would love to see a film based off of Sideshow's dead line. Perhaps after I get my Film Studies degree I'll ask Sideshow about it :monkey3

I was showing off my Dead at work and a few people asked what film they were from. I told them they were just from a line they created, then they said I should make a film with them in it to make the figures even more valuable.

But I too would love to see some campy zombie flick with 'The Dead'.

after seeing the Video of Subject 57 beinf bitten... a Film should be anything but Cammpy!!!! :monkey3

hasn't DNAgent already started making the dead film.we've had 3 instalments already following the outbreak of the DEAD.
there will be more instalments as the next victim is attacked.
this is another reason why this line is so brilliant.

Nice... I still wish each figure came with a different body part... and when you collect them all you have an entire corpse... Perhaps brant wouldn't mind his likeness for the decapitated head?.. :monkey3 (jk :D )

SS should hold a contest to be the next Dead figure. The winner gets his/her likeness as the next figure in the line. How awesome would that be?!

TOE said:
I hear Jedi Mike's request. Not only he is in search for this illusive catch but many as well. I myself is in search for the whole Platoon line and little by little I am close to sealing the gap. I hate paying the extra money :monkey2 but if that is the way to get what I want then that is what I have to do. Sorry Mike, but you just have to search high and low and when oppurtunity comes. Do not think twice. Just take it.

ps...it took me nearly 2 years to finally find a Pitt Zoyvod Pewter and when the moment came, I just all out.

i have the whole platoon line.everything is in great to excellent shape.the only thing is kings machine gun stand or whatever you call is broke.i think it happened during shipping.i can put picks up.pm me with an offer.

Darth Loki said:
SS should hold a contest to be the next Dead figure. The winner gets his/her likeness as the next figure in the line. How awesome would that be?!

they need to make a victim withblood and chunks rippeed out of him or her or both.

Darth Loki said:
What would happen if GG re-released the CW Padme? Why screw over all those that were smart enough to get in before it got insanely popular?

Oh, but they will be and in B&W. :lol

Darth Loki said:

I've been saying this for the longest time. No body pays attention to me though :monkey2

Anyway, I still think it is a great idea and it could also be used in other lines. For example, the Star Wars military line. Who wouldn't want to be an Imperial Officer, Rebel Trooper, or even a Stormtrooper?

I'd love a chance to be a zombie in The Dead line, even a victim for one of them. :rock

patientzero001pk5.jpg

patientzero002kg0.jpg

patientzero003ve8.jpg

Big Props to jaakub for making me part of Clique Zero! :rock

Haven't had a chance to take him out and pose him but I'll post pics when I do!

You sneaky little monkey :monkey5

Why didn't you tell us the good news?

I'm glad you are one of the few, the proud, the Patient Zero owners.

We both have Jaakub to thank for that.

Back