RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor Ragnarok - 7/10. Cool movie but not great. I think this one will get very divisive reviews.

Blade Runner 2049 10/10

Seen it 3 times over a period of 3 weeks so it is a balanced score and not the afterglow of a first screening.
After multiple viewings there is no devaluation or fatigue, instead it only becomes more resonant and haunting and seeps into your consciousness.

Thor: Ragnarok - 9.5/10

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Video Dead - 7/10 A bit of 'so bad it's good' but also some really good makeup/effects. 80's cheese.

Minority Report (2002) - 4.5/10

Very uneven film, fluctuating between semi-interesting, eye-rolling, and flat out annoying with way too much of the latter two. I remember being conflicted about this film when it first came out and it's problems have only been magnified with time. I don't see myself revisiting it ever again.

Monster Squad. A 80s mashup of Dracula ,wolfman, the mummy , the creature from the black lagoon and Frankenstein lol. A quick cheesy fun one give a 5 for the kids to watch.

Death becomes her. Bruce willis , Meryle Streep, Goldie Hawn as undead woman cheesy comedy /horror give a 5.

The lost boys. a classic needs no rating o review.

Back