RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloween H2O - 6/10 Not bad.

Yeah I just rewatched also....

The scene where they come face to face is really amazing....

I dunno what happened....I honestly think it was too short....may have needed another 20 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I just rewatched also....

The scene where they come face to face is really amazing....

I dunno what happened....I honestly think it was too short....may have needed another 20 min.

That was a great scene. Overall the movie felt thin to me. I hated all the 90's horror movies when they were released so they don't have the same nostalgic value to me as 80's movies do.

That was a great scene. Overall the movie felt thin to me. I hated all the 90's horror movies when they were released so they don't have the same nostalgic value to me as 80's movies do.

Yup exactly. Like they had a good story....but trimmed it down somehow....there was not a lot of depth.
It feel short...not sure of the runtime....

Probably would have been better without the kid subplot......

:)

I'm pretty sure we have the same issues with this movie. LOL!

You know I purposely didn't go back and find your rating of H20. I knew it was a recent watch from your list. Funny we have the same rating of it LOL. Like minds my friend. :duff

Yup exactly. Like they had a good story....but trimmed it down somehow....there was not a lot of depth.
It feel short...not sure of the runtime....

Probably would have been better without the kid subplot......

The kid subplot would've led to teenage debauchery had it been a traditional 80's slasher. This movie couldn't even muster any of the classic elements that make a slasher movie entertaining, well other than a few okay kills. The 90's were so lame for horror. So sanitized.

Daredevil
Season 2 ....8:10 for TV stuff....really really good.

The Return of the Living Dead - 8/10 Realistic zombies, 80s nostalgia, great soundtrack, fantastic movie overall.

The Return of the Living Dead - 8/10 Realistic zombies, 80s nostalgia, great soundtrack, fantastic movie overall.

And don't for get Linnea Quigley.....damn....

Back