RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/10?

can anyone confirm? was gonna watch this weekend since it’s on hbo and it’s spooky season. i’m expecting slow burn from the trailer.

1/10?

can anyone confirm? was gonna watch this weekend since it’s on hbo and it’s spooky season. i’m expecting slow burn from the trailer.

It not a 1/10.....drama queens.....

Its very atmospheric and moody......the story is good.....

But its not an action film.....its a slow burn , dark and deliberate....

I think its a solid 6 or 7......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scream - 9/10 Gets better with age, as any classic should.

Bride of Frankenstein - 5/10 A good movie with lots a great monster footage, but it can’t hold a (much hated [emoji6]) candle to the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blair Witch. 5.5/10

The Witch is good. It's the kind of horror I like these days. Yes it's pace is slower than most would like but it's deliberate and helps with building intensity. Writing and acting I thought was good. I'll be watching it again very soon and I'll grade it at that time.

Blair Witch. 5.5/10

The Witch is good. It's the kind of horror I like these days. Yes it's pace is slower than most would like but it's deliberate and helps with building intensity. Writing and acting I thought was good. I'll be watching it again very soon and I'll grade it at that time.

I really liked it when it first came out. I remember everyone thought is was real footage making it very scary.

I really liked it when it first came out. I remember everyone thought is was real footage making it very scary.

I enjoy the found footage style movies, I just didn't think Blair Witch offered anything over the original. Plus, I believed in the characters in the original, whereas in Blair Witch, I really felt like they were "acting".

If you can enjoy slow movies then I think you will.

I had people walk out of my screenings it was so slow, but it's a nice Blader Runner-like pace.

This is accurate.....

I had a guy walk out of BR2049 also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy the found footage style movies, I just didn't think Blair Witch offered anything over the original. Plus, I believed in the characters in the original, whereas in Blair Witch, I really felt like they were "acting".

I was referring to the Blair Witch Project...doh! :slap

Back