RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just pre-purchased my tickets to Alien Covenant for next Thursday 11th of May. Can't wait for this one, I'll be back for my review.. :wink1:

Capture.jpg

I've never played the game but I thought the movie was terrible on all levels. The cast, story, visuals. Probably the worst fantasy film I've ever seen next to that one Dungeons & Dragons movie starring Marlon Wayans.

It had zero charm so it didn't even have the cheesy fun of flicks like Beastmaster, Masters of the Universe or Red Sonja. 3/10 was probably a little high now that I think about it.

Warcraft was ok, but nothing that hasn't been seen before.
Yeah, it was waaay too generic in terms of story and visuals.
Cool stories and concepts of WC were dumbed down and smashed together.
I hate how they've made green Orcs into some kind of mutation... Blegh.

Would have been better all cgi.
Yep. I mean, you have Orcs travelin' from one planet to another...
Obviously Azeroth's humans shouldn't look like Earth's.
Those High Elves at the end looked stupid AF. :D

I still like it for what they were tryin' to do and things they got right.

Yes it would have been better if they went straight Pixar or full live-action. The green half-orc chick was a good live-action character and would have been great in a Krull type movie. The main griffon riding dude was decent. All the other humans were terrible.

The story was just too big for one film. That's its biggest flaw.
Knowin' that we've got THREE awful "Da Hobbot" films three years prior makes me even sadder...

Deathstalker II - 8.5/10 - One of the greatest movies ever made. Fun, corny, , turrible acting, lots of bare breasts. What more could you want?

Deathstalker III Warriors from Hell - 2/10 - Total nosedive.

An American Werewolf in London - 8/10

Voyage to the Prehistoric Planet - 6/10

Beyond the Rising Moon - 3/10

Operation Ganymed - 6/10

Stowaway to the Moon - 5/10

Independence Day: Resurgence - 5/10

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - 7/10

Back