RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok ok 9.99.

jsTI6lW.gif

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - 7.5/10

It was a lot better than I thought it'd be. I really really liked it.

Good on you not rating it higher. Sick of it getting 10/10s when it's just not the truth.
Somebody gave TDKR a 10/10???? Whaaaaat. I thought that movie was mediocre at best especially considering that it followed a 10/10 movie (imo) in TDK.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Somebody gave TDKR a 10/10???? Whaaaaat. I thought that movie was mediocre at best especially considering that it followed a 10/10 movie (imo) in TDK.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Oh you know what, I actually thought he wrote TDK :lol I don't think it's mediocre, but aside from the Joker, it's meh.

Oh you know what, I actually thought he wrote TDK [emoji38] I don't think it's mediocre, but aside from the Joker, it's meh.
Definitely agree. I think that's why TDKR dissapointed me so much I didn't realize until TDKR that I didn't love TDK for Batman I loved it for Joker. That said TDK has plenty of joker in it so I still love it. Definitely one of my favourite movies.

How dare someone rate a movie they like high.

Welcome to the movie section.

Definitely agree. I think that's why TDKR dissapointed me so much I didn't realize until TDKR that I didn't love TDK for Batman I loved it for Joker. That said TDK has plenty of joker in it so I still love it. Definitely one of my favourite movies.

Distance from the film's release really made me not like it much at all nowadays. Ledger was great, but if he's not on screen, I'm not interested.

until TDKR that I didn't love TDK for Batman I loved it for Joker. That said TDK has plenty of joker in it so I still love it. Definitely one of my favourite movies.

You must hate Batman Begins :lol

Ledger was great, but if he's not on screen, I'm not interested.

I used to feel that way, but a few months ago I saw a video about Batman's role in the film, and it changed how I view his character, so now I really like Batman's role in the story and how it works in relation to the Joker.

You must hate Batman Begins :lol

I used to feel that way, but a few months ago I saw a video about Batman's role in the film, and it changed how I view his character, so now I really like Batman's role in the story and how it works in relation to the Joker.

I mean, I've grown to appreciate his Batman more as time goes on... just not that constipation voice... but I still think Begins is by far the best of the trilogy.

I appreciate the Nolan Bat films for more of what they did for Batman rather than what they are. Batman Begins brought Batman out of the depressive film slump, and TDK made it clear to the average movie goer that Batman stories could be taken seriously, despite long time fans already knowing that. While I don't hold the films in as such high regards as most people, I can certainly appreciate that they made Batman credible and popular again.

That being said, TDKR had to undo everything that made the preceding films great. Brrr...

That being said, TDKR had to undo everything that made the preceding films great. Brrr...

After watching Begins and Rises, I don't think Begins is great, but it's very good, especially considering it was made after Batman and Robin, but I think Rises is overall a superior film with better villains and action sequences, even if it's not as good as TDK.

It's cliche to say, but Ledger's death undid that third one. He was left alive for a reason.

I have no idea what kind of role Ledger would've had in Rises, but considering Scarecrow had a small role in the sequels, it's possible that Joker would've had a small role. I do like that Rises brings back a new version of the League of Shadows, bringing things full circle. Still, a Joker cameo would've been nice.

After watching Begins and Rises, I don't think Begins is great, but it's very good, especially considering it was made after Batman and Robin, but I think Rises is overall a superior film with better villains and action sequences, even if it's not as good as TDK.

While it was the most ambitious, there's so many problems with it. Not poorly made, not at all... it's just all over the place.

It always bugged me that the end Police force... of the entire city, gets trapped underground which somehow is an alternate dimension where facial hair doesn't grow.

Matthew Modine laying dead in the street shot just made me laugh :lol

While it was the most ambitious, there's so many problems with it. Not poorly made, not at all... it's just all over the place.

It always bugged me that the end Police force... of the entire city, gets trapped underground which somehow is an alternate dimension where facial hair doesn't grow.

That's a misconception, it wasn't the entire police, and they even mention it, that "cops were being hunted like dogs", so most were actually hiding.

The facial hair is true :lol Unless, they got razor blades as part of the supplies they were getting from the people above, but that's unlikely :lol

There are a lot of details that some people missed, so they became "issues" that some people like to use against the film. It's like the "how Batman got back in to Gotham? They skipped it so it's a mistake!! It was impossible to get in to Gotham!!" :lol No, it wasn't actually, supplied trucks were getting into the city deliver food among other items. It was the citizens who couldn't leave, but people from the outside still got in, like the CIA guys disguised as food distributors.

Having said that, the film does have some flaws, but so does Begins and TDK. A lot of people like to ignore those flaws though.

That's a misconception, it wasn't the entire police, and they even mention it, that "cops were being hunted like dogs", so most were actually hiding.

The facial hair is true :lol Unless, they got razor blades as part of the supplies they were getting from the people above, but that's unlikely :lol

There are a lot of details that some people missed, so they became "issues" that some people like to use against the film. It's like the "how Batman got back in to Gotham? They skipped it so it's a mistake!! It was impossible to get in to Gotham!!" :lol No, it wasn't actually, supplied trucks were getting into the city deliver food among other items. It was the citizens who couldn't leave, but people from the outside still got in, like the CIA guys disguised as food distributors.

Having said that, the film does have some flaws, but so does Begins and TDK. A lot of people like to ignore those flaws though.

The GCPD subscribed to Dollar Shave Club :lecture

Back