RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know , I know it's suppose to be great.......

Never heard that it was supposed to be great. RDJ is funny in it, but the rest is garbage.

Oh and a big LOL at this weekends top five box office.

How to be a Latin Lover?
Baahubali 2: The Conclusion??

The Circle was a movie that didn't need to be made. Srly, redundant and no one cared.

I know , I know it's suppose to be great.......

3rd attempt to watch it.....Ben Stiller and the decapitated head....
Downey was good...

I hated "something about Mary" and "the flockers" too......it's Stiller , just don it find him funny at all....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

i'm also under the impression that it's not best, probably around a 7/10 for me.

best parts have cruise in them imo.

Mr. D Season 6 - 8/10

Easily one of my favourite TV comedies. Extremely underappreciated show.

I imagine most people outside of Canada haven't even heard of this one but it's definitely worth a watch. The show doesn't really find it's identity until season 4 though imo. First 3 seasons aren't bad but don't really stand out either, the latter 3 are phenomenal though.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Passengers 7/10 I actually didn't mind this at all..

It had it's share of stupid, but very watchable. Set design was the real star though.

The Intern

Really solid family-friendly feel good movie with strong chemistry between DeNiro and Hathaway/10

LaLa Land 6/10

Eh, it was fine. Not bad but not great either. I thought the musical aspect was a bit uneven. It started out with a bang, intrusively and unnaturally so, then settled to more subtle musical numbers that were well integrated naturally into the story. Had some plot points that were bothersome.

I did appreciate the art direction and direction of the movie though. Very nice visual homage to old musicals.

The Circle 3.5/10.. Hanks being Hanks getting paid for sleepwalking through his role laughing all the way to the bank on this stinker.Boyega with nothing to do except his 3 lines or so,probably wondering if he could get his name taken off the credits.Poor Hermoine thought working with Hanks was a good idea but not with this script.Could have used the Charm Of Making spell to make it a better Film.The bright spot:it was good to see Chet aka:Bill Paxton he was very good as a father with MS.

Drive (2011) - 10/10

I keep going back to this film occasionally. The art direction, cinematography, the 80s style synth music, and the attitude of the entire film just does it for me. Ryan Gosling's portrayal of the Driver is the epitome of cool.

He's a total autismo, but that's part of the character.

Have you seen Only God Forgives? There's and interesting fun fact about the protagonist of both movies.

No, I haven't seen it... yet. Been meaning to get it on Blu for the longest time, though :lol. I heard the violence in it was pretty extraordinary.

Back